Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Wobblermummy, is that a fertility monitor ? I'm thinking of getting one
    I want to get the ovacue but ive heard mixed reviews

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by starsoid View Post
    Morning ladies. Feeling frustrated today. Sorry for the TMI but DH seems to be feeling the pressure and suffered from... ahem... performance issues last night. I was so sure that was o day too so I was feeling pretty disappointed and let down. He says he was too "in his head" and I just don't know what to do. It was all going fine and then... all of a sudden it wasn't. It's really getting to me though. This is month 6 of TTC for us and I was really hoping it would be our month. I'm trying to do all the right things and it all just feels like a waste of time if we can't even DTD at the right time.

Any advice ladies? I did an OPK this morning and its a strong positive so maybe we haven't missed the boat just yet. What should I do tonight?
    Hi Starsoid, just wanted to lend a sympathetic ear. My DH has a very very low s3x drive which makes TTC very hard. We've had some of the issues with it happening mid DTD as well. Since TTC, his libido has dropped even more because he feels pressured. What has made it better for me is not talking about O time or TTC with him AT ALL. Telling him when I might be o'ing was making him feel so much more pressured and made his libido leave the building, then he felt guilty he couldn't perform and it would snowball from there. Since not discussing TTC all the time or telling him when I O, I have found he naturally WANTS it more around O time (Hormones I'm giving off I'm guessing). It really is hard for them as well and I have realised that talking about it does put a lot of pressure on them. It's really difficult because I've missed some absolute perfect O times because of it in the past, but I've definitely found not talking about it and making DTD more 'spontaneous' has helped a lot.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to butterfly2013 For This Useful Post:

Staaz  (21-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I've been MIA for a few days, been having some issues with work and doing extra hours.

I hope everyone is well and I think the list is up to date, please forgive me if I've missed anyone, just let me know and I will fix it up

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did an ovulation test at 12:05 pm
    Today and it was negative which is so weird given that I feel like I'm ovulating and my cm is getting to that consistency to I don't know if I should test again tonight and then again tomorrow ? It's so confusing
    My very neg opk at 6pm tonight! I did 3 digi opks and no surge as expected only did 3 because I had 2 errors so I wasted 2 tests grrrr I think I need to contact clear blue because this **** aint cheap lol hows your opks going? I have o pains

Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep same goes for me yesterday had two negative tests so today I didnt bother as I only have three left I'm going to tomorrow Insted. I haven't had any ovulation pain and I still have watery cm, df and I are still bding every second night so hopefully we don't miss it fingers crossed for both of us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bring it on July!!!!!!
    Attached Images

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cmwtc2012 For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (21-06-2013),JessiW  (22-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    Bring it on July!!!!!!
    I have the same thermometer.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (20-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    Bring it on July!!!!!!
    You have the same thermometer as me well one of mine,I got a different one because that one wasnt giving accurate reading

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cmwtc, where did you get all those from ? I'm looking to buy some

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep same goes for me yesterday had two negative tests so today I didnt bother as I only have three left I'm going to tomorrow Insted. I haven't had any ovulation pain and I still have watery cm, df and I are still bding every second night so hopefully we don't miss it fingers crossed for both of us
    I will test before I go to bed at 11pm or so and I might try get bding again tonight but not to aure becuase im ****ed off with dp lol