Closed Thread
Page 15 of 100 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Could still go over PG as wouldn't be too far along, get the opportunity to be hungry enough to eat the massive schnitzels lol. I'm sure when i was over there the pub lady who served must have thought i was big enough to eat a plate of meat the size of the plate lol, couldn't be done.

Wanted to be heavily PG by a friends wedding in October, another friend going to the wedding will be due about 3 weeks after it and had never once talked of wanting kids she was in fact a very anti kid person, happy for her but I'm the one who since finishing school has had having a baby as life long ambition most other friends couldn't have cared less yet most all have their unplanned pregnancies and I had to wait a while to find my soulmate to do that with lol. Would be good to be Pg the same time as friends though as have 1 old uni friend, and 2 friends from different high schools PG atm, so all waiting till 30-31.
    I kind of know how you feel. A friend of mine is pregnant with her third. All three are to different men. I'm glad that she is happy but it always seems like the ones that don't want it or plan it fall pregnant so easily.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    I kind of know how you feel. A friend of mine is pregnant with her third. All three are to different men. I'm glad that she is happy but it always seems like the ones that don't want it or plan it fall pregnant so easily.
    that is always the way. I am really happy for all PG friends they are all having their firsts and very much excited and going to be great parents. In a way i am excites we might have our own house built before a baby I want a nursery to set up and my furniture is in 1 spare room and other is office/gym. I want to start my quilt but not till PG.
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    well finally.now its almost a week late and DH is away. only got in Mon and Today as wasn't feeling energetic enough yesterday so that was a failed attempt. Will try again when DH comes home tomorrow I told him we would if not too late. Just wont say that will be O between today-tomorroe I believe i stuffed that up before by causing too much pressure. atleast have managed to BD in the right time for once in these last 3 months. Still would have expected more O symptoms like I had last week.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Can I be put down to test on the 1st please? I'm right on the cusp of the end of June, beginning of July due to O'ing a bit later than expected!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    I did an ovulation test at 12:05 pm
    Today and it was negative which is so weird given that I feel like I'm ovulating and my cm is getting to that consistency to I don't know if I should test again tonight and then again tomorrow ? It's so confusing
    Mines still negative too bahh I wish it would hurry up already but at the same time I hope it dosnt happen till the weekend so we can get at least 2 or 3 bdibg sessions in

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wobblermummy, is that a fertility monitor ? I'm thinking of getting one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tiffany, yea I agree the weekends r the best for that so relaxed lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Wobblermummy, is that a fertility monitor ? I'm thinking of getting one
    yes clear blue feritlty monitor. from ebay wont in stores. guess should be happy worked in the end this month shame O later then should have but atleast did can put me out of some limbo so tww from friday then as tomorrow should O after todays LH surge.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya.
    Please remove me from July.
    I have to fly overseas in early Sept and being utd on a 22 hour plane ride sounds like a terrible idea, especially if I get ms.

I'll be back in sept. Take care ladies! Fxfx for loads of bfps! Xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm pretty sure I'm out this month. My nemesis? Man-flu! Argghh!

99% sure I o'ed yesterday and last time we DTD was Sunday so I think my chances are pretty much non-existent now. 😢