Closed Thread
Page 14 of 100 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies - I have just rejoined bubhub after a long break as we are about to start trying for number 2 (I have a boy, Oscar, who turns 3 on June 30th). Could I please be added for July 8th?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The Tin Girl For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (19-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your advice Jenjen. I'll try that. Who would have thought this would be so difficult!?!

I'm sorry that you have to go on the trip - it's hard to save up when you don't get a choice on these matters isn't it? I hope at least you can have a nice trip and maybe you can find a romantic chalet or two?? Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    I think mine was getting closer today to ! It was thickening up still watery but definitely thicker than yesterday I'm cd15 my cycle is 31 days I did an opk test last night and it was negative but I'm going to do one around noon today and another one tonight to see if I can catch it. We are also doing it every second day that's what the doctor told us to do to I'm just making sure I lay down with a pillow under me for 20 mins to make sure it all stays up there and hopefully lasts for the day after to lol
    Sounds just like me atm lol I lay down with a pillow for 20 min or so I don't want to waste hahaha

I usuall6o on cd 19 or 20 but now its cd 12ish well it was last cycle and seems to be doing it again.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know this may be a very juvenile question but I started spotting on Sunday and today I got full blown AF. Do I count today as CD1 or Sunday? Thanks July Mummy's to be (fx) xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi cmwtc, u got told to count the spotting as the first day which makes sense if you think about it its just the dry blood that goes first usually sorry for tmi lol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Amandale1727 For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (19-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    *i
    Sorry that u was meant to be an I lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cmwtc2012 View Post
    I know this may be a very juvenile question but I started spotting on Sunday and today I got full blown AF. Do I count today as CD1 or Sunday? Thanks July Mummy's to be (fx) xx
    This sometimes happens to me and when I record it in fertility friend app, full AF is counted as day one....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Pumpkin1106 For This Useful Post:

cmwtc2012  (19-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did an ovulation test at 12:05 pm
    Today and it was negative which is so weird given that I feel like I'm ovulating and my cm is getting to that consistency to I don't know if I should test again tonight and then again tomorrow ? It's so confusing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jenjenOo View Post
    I totally hear you. We were invited to a wedding in Vienna for this Sept last year. In my head it wasn't going to happen because I'd be pregnant by then. Well, I booked the tickets yesterday and paid everything. I don't want to go really. I wanted to really start saving a deposit (I've been to Europe 5 times since 2008) instead of going back. DP really pushed.
    So now I have to go. Coz I'm not utd and I think we might have to stop trying for a couple of months just incase...

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Could still go over PG as wouldn't be too far along, get the opportunity to be hungry enough to eat the massive schnitzels lol. I'm sure when i was over there the pub lady who served must have thought i was big enough to eat a plate of meat the size of the plate lol, couldn't be done.

Wanted to be heavily PG by a friends wedding in October, another friend going to the wedding will be due about 3 weeks after it and had never once talked of wanting kids she was in fact a very anti kid person, happy for her but I'm the one who since finishing school has had having a baby as life long ambition most other friends couldn't have cared less yet most all have their unplanned pregnancies and I had to wait a while to find my soulmate to do that with lol. Would be good to be Pg the same time as friends though as have 1 old uni friend, and 2 friends from different high schools PG atm, so all waiting till 30-31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Keep your head up wobblermummy, your time will come its all a game of patience it seems. And occasionally I think we all get down about it and thats usually the time to try take a short break from it all clearing ur mind of trying to get pregnant and Insted think about other things you enjoy I don't know about you but my whole life has now starting revolving around getting pregnant I think about it every day it can't be healthy lol and I think its probably 5xs worse for the men they don't understand as is lol.
    Take a little break from the thoughts such a conception and pregnancy while he is away and start fresh again it works I do it all the time it doesn't mean u have to stop trying it means we have to stop focusing our thoughts all on the one thing as hard as it may be give it a go
    Well I'm trying to not be an nuts as last month which would have worked if O when was meant to lol, was less stressed as DH happy to BD as required on the days he needed to as per body symptoms theres been no fighting so all been ok. Off for a whole 2 days on cleaning duty so that keeps me out of mischief.