Closed Thread
Page 13 of 100 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 991
  1. #121
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    896
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked
    171
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy birthday Tiffany !

    Also I have the exact same thing ATM slight cramps, watery cm, negative opk and ovulation due in the next couple of days lets hope we get a positive soon

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,268
    Thanks
    848
    Thanked
    574
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Wel looking more and more like I will be here with you ladies Starting the Vitex and Vit B6 has currently not helped anything yet it didn't shorten my cycle for O it has increased it so have gone for cd21 O to now cd25 and my clear blue monitor detecting only high period still but been here for 2 weeks. Bought the forelife OPK's on the weekend as I know swapping my waking cycle and drinking and peeing at different times to my weekdays (I'm a night shift worker) wouldn't be going well. Well I've had positives morning-NIght since Saturday so clearly none of them were really a positive have had EWCM for 2 weeks now and BD so much DH is over it and now going away tomorrow for 2 days anyway Doesn't look like I'll get my wish to at least be pg before I'm no longer 30 so so far haven't succeeded in much at all I wanted this year.
    Big hugs wobbler dear.
    You can join me and funchu (the old biddies of ttc #1).. hope that makes you laugh! (and I hope funchu doesn't murder me!)

    Cheer up. If it doesn't happen, I'll be right here keeping a seat in the pg waiting room warm for you. You're not alone and we'll be here for you xx. Big squishy hugs.


    Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to jenjenOo For This Useful Post:

    Funchu  (28-06-2013)

  4. #123
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    2,276
    Thanks
    715
    Thanked
    1,109
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jenjenOo View Post
    Big hugs wobbler dear.
    You can join me and funchu (the old biddies of ttc #1).. hope that makes you laugh! (and I hope funchu doesn't murder me!)

    Cheer up. If it doesn't happen, I'll be right here keeping a seat in the pg waiting room warm for you. You're not alone and we'll be here for you xx. Big squishy hugs.


    Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Hehe thank you JenJen, i know i shouldn't be complaining too much this early on but just frustrating. I know I had a wonderful wedding only 2 months ago and i can't wait to be in my own home but having a baby has been my dream for a lot longer would have loved that more in a way.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  5. #124
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    496
    Thanks
    286
    Thanked
    336
    Reviews
    0
    Morning ladies. Feeling frustrated today. Sorry for the TMI but DH seems to be feeling the pressure and suffered from... ahem... performance issues last night. I was so sure that was o day too so I was feeling pretty disappointed and let down. He says he was too "in his head" and I just don't know what to do. It was all going fine and then... all of a sudden it wasn't. It's really getting to me though. This is month 6 of TTC for us and I was really hoping it would be our month. I'm trying to do all the right things and it all just feels like a waste of time if we can't even DTD at the right time.

    Any advice ladies? I did an OPK this morning and its a strong positive so maybe we haven't missed the boat just yet. What should I do tonight?

  6. #125
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,268
    Thanks
    848
    Thanked
    574
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by starsoid View Post
    Morning ladies. Feeling frustrated today. Sorry for the TMI but DH seems to be feeling the pressure and suffered from... ahem... performance issues last night. I was so sure that was o day too so I was feeling pretty disappointed and let down. He says he was too "in his head" and I just don't know what to do. It was all going fine and then... all of a sudden it wasn't. It's really getting to me though. This is month 6 of TTC for us and I was really hoping it would be our month. I'm trying to do all the right things and it all just feels like a waste of time if we can't even DTD at the right time.

    Any advice ladies? I did an OPK this morning and its a strong positive so maybe we haven't missed the boat just yet. What should I do tonight?
    I'd be asking him nicely if he thinks he might have one more in the tank for tonight? I've been in the same situation and the best thing was chatting about it and making him realise we both felt the same. Ttc isn't really fun longterm for either party. We have a team mentally now, keep reminding each other that we can do this and give each other more support.

    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Hehe thank you JenJen, i know i shouldn't be complaining too much this early on but just frustrating. I know I had a wonderful wedding only 2 months ago and i can't wait to be in my own home but having a baby has been my dream for a lot longer would have loved that more in a way.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I totally hear you. We were invited to a wedding in Vienna for this Sept last year. In my head it wasn't going to happen because I'd be pregnant by then. Well, I booked the tickets yesterday and paid everything. I don't want to go really. I wanted to really start saving a deposit (I've been to Europe 5 times since 2008) instead of going back. DP really pushed.
    So now I have to go. Coz I'm not utd and I think we might have to stop trying for a couple of months just incase...






    Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

  7. #126
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    1,491
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Happy birthday Tiffany !

    Also I have the exact same thing ATM slight cramps, watery cm, negative opk and ovulation due in the next couple of days lets hope we get a positive soon
    Least we know that we are close yay. Mine was nearly eggw this morning so ill check later to make sure. We are trying to bd every second day so fx we catch that egg. Maybe we will o on the same day! What cd are you? Im on cd10 today.

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  8. #127
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    961
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked
    342
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm cd10 today too :-)

    Just thought I'd add that in

  9. #128
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    896
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked
    171
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think mine was getting closer today to ! It was thickening up still watery but definitely thicker than yesterday I'm cd15 my cycle is 31 days I did an opk test last night and it was negative but I'm going to do one around noon today and another one tonight to see if I can catch it. We are also doing it every second day that's what the doctor told us to do to I'm just making sure I lay down with a pillow under me for 20 mins to make sure it all stays up there and hopefully lasts for the day after to lol

  10. #129
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    896
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked
    171
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Also ill add that my temp went up by one degree this morning lol does anyone have any idea what that could mean ?

  11. #130
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    896
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked
    171
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry one one degree .01 degree lol so it was 36 every other day and this morning it was 36.1


 

Similar Threads

  1. Jolly July Testing Thread!!!
    By OurSerendipity in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1037
    Last Post: 16-06-2013, 20:18
  2. Magical May Testing Thread
    By GDYB03 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-04-2013, 21:57
  3. Magical May Testing Thread!
    By LillyPonds in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 437
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 19:59

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Softmats
With so many amazing reversible designs, the soft and cushioned Premium Bubba Mats are the perfect space for all the family. Not only do they look fantastic; you can also enjoy the quality and comfort for years to come.
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
GymbaROO
GymbaROO offers activities for babies & toddlers in a fun learning centre, focussing on developmental education. Classes are available Australia-wide. Enrol today & help your child to reach their full potential. Visit the website to find out more.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!