Closed Thread
Page 13 of 100 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy birthday Tiffany !

Also I have the exact same thing ATM slight cramps, watery cm, negative opk and ovulation due in the next couple of days lets hope we get a positive soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Wel looking more and more like I will be here with you ladies Starting the Vitex and Vit B6 has currently not helped anything yet it didn't shorten my cycle for O it has increased it so have gone for cd21 O to now cd25 and my clear blue monitor detecting only high period still but been here for 2 weeks. Bought the forelife OPK's on the weekend as I know swapping my waking cycle and drinking and peeing at different times to my weekdays (I'm a night shift worker) wouldn't be going well. Well I've had positives morning-NIght since Saturday so clearly none of them were really a positive have had EWCM for 2 weeks now and BD so much DH is over it and now going away tomorrow for 2 days anyway Doesn't look like I'll get my wish to at least be pg before I'm no longer 30 so so far haven't succeeded in much at all I wanted this year.
    Big hugs wobbler dear.
    You can join me and funchu (the old biddies of ttc #1).. hope that makes you laugh! (and I hope funchu doesn't murder me!)

Cheer up. If it doesn't happen, I'll be right here keeping a seat in the pg waiting room warm for you. You're not alone and we'll be here for you xx. Big squishy hugs.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jenjenOo For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (28-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jenjenOo View Post
    Big hugs wobbler dear.
    You can join me and funchu (the old biddies of ttc #1).. hope that makes you laugh! (and I hope funchu doesn't murder me!)

Cheer up. If it doesn't happen, I'll be right here keeping a seat in the pg waiting room warm for you. You're not alone and we'll be here for you xx. Big squishy hugs.

Hehe thank you JenJen, i know i shouldn't be complaining too much this early on but just frustrating. I know I had a wonderful wedding only 2 months ago and i can't wait to be in my own home but having a baby has been my dream for a lot longer would have loved that more in a way.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies. Feeling frustrated today. Sorry for the TMI but DH seems to be feeling the pressure and suffered from... ahem... performance issues last night. I was so sure that was o day too so I was feeling pretty disappointed and let down. He says he was too "in his head" and I just don't know what to do. It was all going fine and then... all of a sudden it wasn't. It's really getting to me though. This is month 6 of TTC for us and I was really hoping it would be our month. I'm trying to do all the right things and it all just feels like a waste of time if we can't even DTD at the right time.

Any advice ladies? I did an OPK this morning and its a strong positive so maybe we haven't missed the boat just yet. What should I do tonight?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starsoid View Post
    Morning ladies. Feeling frustrated today. Sorry for the TMI but DH seems to be feeling the pressure and suffered from... ahem... performance issues last night. I was so sure that was o day too so I was feeling pretty disappointed and let down. He says he was too "in his head" and I just don't know what to do. It was all going fine and then... all of a sudden it wasn't. It's really getting to me though. This is month 6 of TTC for us and I was really hoping it would be our month. I'm trying to do all the right things and it all just feels like a waste of time if we can't even DTD at the right time.

Any advice ladies? I did an OPK this morning and its a strong positive so maybe we haven't missed the boat just yet. What should I do tonight?
    I'd be asking him nicely if he thinks he might have one more in the tank for tonight? I've been in the same situation and the best thing was chatting about it and making him realise we both felt the same. Ttc isn't really fun longterm for either party. We have a team mentally now, keep reminding each other that we can do this and give each other more support.

Quote Originally Posted by wobblermummy View Post
    Hehe thank you JenJen, i know i shouldn't be complaining too much this early on but just frustrating. I know I had a wonderful wedding only 2 months ago and i can't wait to be in my own home but having a baby has been my dream for a lot longer would have loved that more in a way.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I totally hear you. We were invited to a wedding in Vienna for this Sept last year. In my head it wasn't going to happen because I'd be pregnant by then. Well, I booked the tickets yesterday and paid everything. I don't want to go really. I wanted to really start saving a deposit (I've been to Europe 5 times since 2008) instead of going back. DP really pushed.
    So now I have to go. Coz I'm not utd and I think we might have to stop trying for a couple of months just incase...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amandale1727 View Post
    Happy birthday Tiffany !

Also I have the exact same thing ATM slight cramps, watery cm, negative opk and ovulation due in the next couple of days lets hope we get a positive soon
    Least we know that we are close yay. Mine was nearly eggw this morning so ill check later to make sure. We are trying to bd every second day so fx we catch that egg. Maybe we will o on the same day! What cd are you? Im on cd10 today.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm cd10 today too :-)

Just thought I'd add that in

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think mine was getting closer today to ! It was thickening up still watery but definitely thicker than yesterday I'm cd15 my cycle is 31 days I did an opk test last night and it was negative but I'm going to do one around noon today and another one tonight to see if I can catch it. We are also doing it every second day that's what the doctor told us to do to I'm just making sure I lay down with a pillow under me for 20 mins to make sure it all stays up there and hopefully lasts for the day after to lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also ill add that my temp went up by one degree this morning lol does anyone have any idea what that could mean ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry one one degree .01 degree lol so it was 36 every other day and this morning it was 36.1