+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pelvic aches and pains

I am now 13 weeks and am due for a scan tomorrow, i have been freaking out that something has gone wrong as i haven't felt like i am pregnant since about week 10 , boob pain stopped, tightening in stomach stopped and ms stopped, i am still always tired but even before pregnancy i would get tired really easy.

For the last couple of days i have been getting aches and pains in my pelvic area more so when i am needing to pee, is like a sharp pinching ache but not an unbearable pain, so now i am worrying even more and terrified of my scan tomorrow and them saying i have miscarried. This is my first pregnancy since being told it would be near on impossible to fall pregnant and the pregnancy started off rocky with bleeding and hospital admission for possible ectopic.

I don't know how so many women can go through with more than one pregnancy, i have never felt as stressed and unwell in my life I want so much to enjoy all of this but i haven't even been able to feel excited about it due to being worried that something has gone wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Fairy82 I'm sorry you are having such a rough time. It's completely normal to have these worries - especially if you've had a rough start to the pregnancy.

I reckon the 10weeks onwards time is a tough time mentally... It's pretty common for early pregnancy symptoms to disappear around this time and yet it's a while before you have a reassuring bump/ movements to calm you down and remind you that you are indeed pregnant.

Chances are that all is fine and the aches and pains you feel are because of the stretching of ligaments/ changes in blood flow to your pelvic area as pregnancy progresses. My MS, sore boobs, frequent weeing etc had all settled down by 10weeks and even now that I feel the odd flutter of movement I still have days where I stress because I don't feel pregnant.

Good luck for tomorrow I hope it brings you peace of mind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've been getting pain passed two days also more so when I need to wee one side of back hurts too I'm suspecting a urinary tract infection but will be going to the dr tomorrow to check if so or not,Make sure you mention it to your dr better to be over cautious than not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ty Mjk you have help put my mind at ease a little bit more, 3 hours to go and hopefully it is completely at ease for as long as it can be before my mind starts wondering again lol. Hadn't thought of that clucky if still happening by my next appointment will def bring it up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Turns out I had a urinary Tract infection and am now on antibiotics . Definitely get it checked out if it dosnt get any better I wish I had gone a day earlier.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a bugger Clucky. My pains have stopped, got my scan yesterday and i am further along than expected am now 14w 2d , am finally feeling excited about everything now that i got to see bub moving and heart beat and all the little arms and legs all intact.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's definitely a relief to see all arms and fingers and legs and toes and heart looking fine I definitely felt a weight lift of my shoulders . The time goes so quickly I can't believe I'm going to be 22 weeks in a few days ! Scary but exciting . I'm already over the bad sleeping and tossing and turning and back pain though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am looking forward to the getting over bad sleeping , looking forward even more to getting over constipation, this has been causing me aches and pains as well, now im worried i will hurt bub from straining , actually im probably most looking forward to stopping worrying about everything

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm hearing you ! I really have to eat more fibre the constipation really does suck . I have to constantly drink water and try to remember to eat prunes ah the joys huh! I'm terrible with the worrying part today I started stressing about finances hmm it's always something !
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairy82 View Post
    I am looking forward to the getting over bad sleeping , looking forward even more to getting over constipation, this has been causing me aches and pains as well, now im worried i will hurt bub from straining , actually im probably most looking forward to stopping worrying about everything

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol funny you should mention finances that was my stress for yesterday, ended up with a migraine from it which i didn't think happened when pregnant, all started when i realised i am due in about 5 months and that really isn't all that far away lol. this morning the new stress is what if i can't handle a poopy nappy lol.