+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    I'm not pregnant. I don't know if I ever will be again but I already decided not to tell anyone the names. I kept it a secret with my first and it was lovely having that surprise for others. And also I didn't put up with any remarks or insensitive comments. My other two I picked their names while pregnant and referred to them as that. Got comments all the time.

The only other option is pick a name and refer to the baby as said name and then when baby comes along give it the name you picked all along. A decoy lol. Then if someone steals it you get the last laugh.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't think I'll tell everyone the name but maybe a few names that we pick out. Probably just close family Etc.

I don't really wanna tell my SIL though because she can be very judgemental. Ie when I mentioned at 5 weeks that I don't know if I'll breast feed... She pretty much upped me in front of everyone saying how important it is and it's not fair on the baby blah blah... So I can image her putting her 2 cents in for names.

Similar Threads

1. Keeping the name a secret?! Help
    By mon101 in forum Choosing Baby Names
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-04-2013, 01:22
  2. Keeping pregnancy a secret
    By mon101 in forum Young Parents
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-04-2013, 22:03
  3. Sharing names.
    By Chillies in forum Choosing Baby Names
    Replies: 7