+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi bedlover, I'm doing ok- best I can. Nights are the hardest... Finding it hard to get to sleep. Do you ever stop counting how many weeks you would have been? I would have been 20 weeks today and going for our scan.

How are you? Hope you're taking it easy leading up to transfer. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do still think about it but less often than I used to. I am trying to focus on the future and starting this cycle has given me something to put my mental energy into in a positive way.

I actually deleted all the dates from my pregnancy trackers as I kept looking at how far I should have been and what should have been happening to my baby and I. Was very difficult but a big step forward.

I just roughly worked it out and I would have been about 27 / 28 weeks.. Just starting third trimester.

Keep focussing on the future and stay strong. This being a mummy business is tough. A friend very wisely said to me "if you choose to play in the game, you get opened up to all the consequences - good and bad. If you never play, you don't get either". That's how I see this whole situation with IVF and losing our bub... We have to take the good and the bad, the highs and the lows. And we should have a huge number of 'highs' and 'goods' in the bank right now... So it certainly isn't the right time to stop playing!!!

Hang in there x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Even though I'm now 18 weeks pregnant, i still think about my mc every day. And it doesn't help I was due around this time and all that's on the news is will and Kate's baby. I remember being so peeved that I was due the same time as them, now the baby is gone it makes me even more upset.

I don't think you ever really get over it, it just changes over time.

Much love! Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bedlover- thank you so much for your advice. Your friend was very right. The highs will make it all worth it in the end.
    I'm so glad you're feeling positive moving forward with ur cycle. I'm looking forward to trying again when I can and have started to get my body as healthy as possible now. Xx

Mam- I'm sorry for your loss. I know that getting closer to your due date would be hard. I'm going to find it hard.
    Plus I'm dreading all the media attention once the royal baby arrives. Sick of it already hehe
    Congratulations with your new bubba, and thank you for your kind words x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

mam83  (21-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lots of love to you alli hope each day becomes more bearable its hard but time does help its coming up to a year that i lost mine and almost my life, i look for the joys each day can bring and appreciate what i have, but it still hurts. Time helps heal the mind but never the heart x x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm really struggling. Today would have been 20 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hugs LJMs

9. The Following User Says Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

LJMsMum  (19-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs LJMs. Can you do something nice for yourself today?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to littleduck For This Useful Post:

LJMsMum  (19-08-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My husband and I had a big fight because he thinks I should be "over it" by now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LJMsMum View Post
    My husband and I had a big fight because he thinks I should be "over it" by now
    a lot of the time partners will experience a loss differently then we do. I'm so sorry you had a fight with DH.