+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Mothers Group Crows Nest or Naremburn

Looking to form an Antenatal/Mum's Group in Willoughby/Chatswood

First post removed by user.

Thread: 497448
    Last edited by BH-tech; 25-02-2016 at 10:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Alicia, if you're still looking to meet up with other mums I've been thinking about going to the crows nest play group at the tafe on west st. I have a 9mth old son and also work in the city and live in artarmon so I would be interested in meeting some other mums. if you'd be interested in meeting up then we can arrange a time and maube grab a coffee afterwards

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Alicia,
    I ma new to the sight and just read your post. If I have calculated correctly you must have had your baby by now and he/she must be 2 months now?
    I am new to Sydney having just moved from London and live in Chatswood. I am too looking for mothers groups in the area so please let me know if you were successful in creating one? and if not I am more than happy to meet for a coffee or lunch. My baby is 6.5 months old and a little boy.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi SK84, i just read your response to Alicia, I live in Chatswood and just moved over from London and am also looking for mothers groups. My son is 6.5 months old. Surprisingly CHatswood doesnt have many mothers groups which i find odd.

Do let me know if you have found any of would like to catch up for a coffee.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Alicia

Would love to meet for a coffee however can't do 28th I have a Reading Out Aloud to babies session at Chatswood library at 10:30 on Tues 28th and also a few deliveries to be home for on the same day.

Are you free anytime this week perhaps?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! I didnt know that Chatswood library did anything like that. I might look into it and if I can get in I will see u there. Unfortunately I have plans tomorrow ladies but I hope we can arrange something.

Sherona

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry only saw this now. Yes Alicia I can do tomorrow Friday are you still free?
    Do you want to send me your email address so we can communicate directly?

Sherona yes you can boom directly with the Chatswood library. Also I just received an email today stating they have postponed the class to Wed 29th. If you manage to get in let me know. I will be there at 10:30 on Wed.

Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Play groups

Hi guys my name is carley. I'm 27 and from London.
    ive jut started looking after a 9month old beautiful little girl in artarmon and was wondering if you knew of any soft play in the area?! I would love any information for have as I'm new to this area and am struggling with finding suitable places for a young child! Thanks so much!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi sorry for responding so late. Unfortunately I don't know of many soft play areas being new to Sydney too from London!

There is paid ones like whizzy world in Chatswood/willoughby and at the too of Westfield Chatswood there's a play center too. I have not been to either but you could Check it out?

Hope this helps and hope you not missing London as much as I am!