+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    South East QLD
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by glittertg View Post
    I'm far from abusive or a drug addict. I haven't had a drink for 2 1/2 years. I haven't been out since having my boys. My eldest has had 2 nights away from me since he was born when I was in hospital having ds2. I know for a fact I am a loving mother a kind hearted person. I struggle to hold grudges with anyone. Even dps mum! He is more aggressive and dominant person. I guess I am scared to leave as his mum used to work in child welfare services and she knows alot about it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    She may know about it, but does any of it apply to you?

I hate to jump on the 'leave' him bandwagon but maybe a separation could help. I've done it before. Df realised he had to pull his socks up and grow up!

Would this work for you maybe? Do you have people who could help you IRL?

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    sunshine coast qld
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hi glittertg, do you have any support near you? family or friends you can call on for help? That is the first thing to look at. Can you go into a centerlink office and check out what you need to do, what paperwork you need to have before you make any decision about leaving him. His mother working in child welfare is of no importance, custody of children is usually given to the mother. If he has refused to communicate with you, to even listen to your concerns, he is making his choices and you have been told either do what I say or leave. If you can look at him, and not feel anything, not anger, not love, not hate, just blank, then it is time to walk away. hugs, and dont be afraid, you can manage on your own if you have to. thousands of women do. Marie.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperGranny For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (04-06-2013)