+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default How long till you mc naturally

Just wondering how long it took for other ladies to start mc naturally ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi. Last august, I went to have dating scan and was supposed to be 8w3d. Heartbeat was 100 but size if 6w. I went back a week later and hb had stopped. I had started bleeding too. So mine took 3 and a half weeks from when it starting to stop growing until hb finally stopped and started losing straight after hb stopped.
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    My first pregnancy was a missed miscarriage which eventually passed naturally. I went for a dating scan at approximately 8 weeks, the gestational sac only measured 4 weeks. I was then booked for a follow up scan 2 weeks later but started miscarrying about 4 days before the scan. I had the scan to check everything was clear and it was. So it was about 5-6 weeks after the sac stopped growing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My last pregnancy I had a scan on the Monday after some spotting then by Wednesday bleeding got heavier an another scan showed drop in heartbeat then on Friday I passed everything and my scan on the Monday showed everything had passed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mine I went for a scan (wasn't a dating scan) and saw 2 hbs and measuring 12 weeks 2 weeks later bleeding started and scan was roughly 13-14 weeks so I don't really know when the babies passed away. 3 months later when I miscarried a 2nd time I didn't have any bleeding went for a dating scan was suppose to be 9 weeks and measured 6 weeks, so was a missed miscarriage, went home to try and pass naturally and 2 weeks (5 weeks from baby passing) later nothing had happened and I started getting a fever and a lot of other nasty things because a infection had started so was rushed for a emergency d&e and afterwards the Dr said everything was still closed so I would never have miscarried naturally.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was at 5 weeks and 5 days between bubba dying and my D&C and I still had not miscarried naturally.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a missed miscarriage 3 years ago. I went for a scan around 7wks but the embryo was only showing as 5wks. I went back a week or so later and was still showing as 5 weeks and no heartbeat. I miscarried naturally around 9-10wks so 4-5wks after the embryo had stopped developing.