+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry. Yes. My boss has spoken to our head office and hes being moved. I also asked that hes spoken to so that he knows that its not okay to treat his workmates with that level of disrespect. I felt this would be the best course of action to take and was a good compromise in relation to the whole issie. I was given the opportunity to request his employment be terminated or he be moved. I asked him to be moved because as I said he can be agressive and unpredictable. I thought it was the safer of the two options.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jennaisme For This Useful Post:

HugsBunny  (06-06-2013),Lauzy83  (06-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    You have done amazing cutting down from 30 to just 2-3. My first 2 pregnancies I wasn't able to quit either but cut down so I know how hard it is finally I managed to quit with medication. It amazes me how the minute a baby is conceived everyone becomes a expert in pregnancy and child rearing and feels it is their place to pass judgment. You did the right thing reporting him and no one has the right to treat someone like that. We teach children not to bully but how they ever meant to learn when there are **** hats like this guy around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You have done an incredible thing cutting down so much. Giving up smoking is unbelievably hard and to go from 30 to 3 is phenomenal.

Your co-worker is an insensitive fwit!! Who died and made him god? Is he perfect?

Clearly he has a tiny peni.s, so no - he is nowhere near perfect so he shouldn't be passing judgement. (mature, aren't I??)

I'm glad he has gone so you will not have to worry with dealing with such an idiot. I admire you for keeping your cool and the professional manner in which you handled the whole situation. Smoking/pregnancy and harassment are all very big issues on their own, let alone all three at once - I think you handled it beautifully and with dignity.

Well done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Err nobody really 'should' be smoking. Duh.

so glad you stood up for yourself, what he did is most definitely harassment. I hope you never have to see him again!

and well done on cutting back so much