+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Keys in a bowl on the bookcase, purse in handbag next to my bed & phone gets charged next to my bed at night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Purse lives in my handbag, which goes either on the table or on top of the fish tank. Df puts his wallet on the fish tank too.

Keys go on the key hook, same with df.

Phone charger is normally in the bedroom but sometimes moved to the lounge room.

αληθη is offline BH name read as Aleethee
    Winner 2012 - One most likely to be hacked by Nomsie
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I keep my wallet and keys in my bag otherwise I would lose/forget them and my phone pretty much lives in my hand. Dp keeps his in a bowl otherwise he loses them.

edit: oh yeah phone charger lives next to my laptop.
    Last edited by αληθη; 31-05-2013 at 23:13.

Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I pinched the idea from another lovely Mod, but I use a 'drop zone'. Mine is in the study as that is the first room when we enter the house, over a lateral filing drawer we have a two shelved hutch, 4 double powerpoints with all the chargers plugged in and labelled and everything gets charged there - nothing is charged on my kitchen bench. Hooks for all the keys and filing tray for the mail and a hook for bills to be paid, again nothing accumulating on my kitchen bench.

I hate anything on my kitchen bench, the idea was to keep all the 'crap' in one place and also to avoid me loosing my keys all the time ... lol.

Handbag gets hung on a hook in my wardrobe.

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    We have a bowl for keys, my bags go on a hook at the end of the wardrobe as do my coats. I have about 4 of each that I use regularly so they are all there.
    There is a separate coat rack for the kids in the hallway with their hats/coats etc. Mail gets opened immediately and anything that DP needs to see stays on the kitchen bench, otherwise it goes in the bin or on top of the filing cabinet where it then gets dealt with when it all starts falling off but at least it's out of the way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Everything goes to a different place every time. Phone charger gets moved at least once a day. I am a disaster.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keys go in a funky little key hanger I've got hanging by the front door. DH sits his sunnies on top. My handbag (and all that it holds) is hung on a bag hook on a table near the front door. Mail goes straight into the office. Phone is charged beside my bed mostly, or there is another charger by the tv unit.

DH on the other hand has multiple drop zones throughout the house, including the top of the fridge which drives me batty!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have quite a large kitchen island/counter that cops my handbags (yes, often more than one), phone, keys, glasses.

DH usually drops on the dining table or in the office.

I have phone/iPad charger both on the kitchen counter and up in my bedroom.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Why are bowls preferred over hanging keys on hooks? How do you choose the right bowl?
    Photos please?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had a bowl. Our cat peed in it. Now we have a spot on a shelf of the bookcase that the cat can't get to.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using The Bub Hub mobile app