+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Where do you keep your things?

Alright, I need ideas!
    Where do you store your keys, phones, wallets, purses etc?
    Also, where do you charge your phone?

ATM all our keys and stuff are on our dining table, which is doing my head in, and the phone chargers are in an empty room on the other side of the house. I'm tempted to put my charger next to my bed so I can charge over night, but I'm unsure.

Sent from my Procrastination Device.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Funniest Caption
    I have a basket on the shelf near our dining table and the front door that everything like that gets dropped into. I have two chargers one in my bedroom and one next to the bed so i can charge either way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Subbing because at the moment everything gets dumped on the end if the kitchen bench. I hate it!

Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I have a charging station (like the ones from pottery barn) in the laundry so all phones, cameras etc get charged in there.
    Keys go in a gorgeous bowl on a buffet and my husband tosses his wallet in there too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    All my stuff like keys, wallet, glasses etc go in my handbag and hang on the back of one of the chairs of our dining room table.

As for where I charge my phone, I have 1 charger next to my bed on my bedside table and one in the lounge room on an end table, so if it needs charging at night I do it in the bedroom, if its during the day I pop it on charge in the loungeroom

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a basket on the bench that wallets, keys, phones etc get thrown into.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 3 hooks on the wall in the entrance way. My keys on one, DH's on another, my handbag on the third. My purse lives in my handbag. My phone charger is on my bedside table and charges there overnight (same with DH). We use our phones as our alarm so they have to go there overnight. We have a charger in the lounge for quick daytime charges.
    Letters and bills go in a letter sorter on the kitchen bench. DH's wallet goes in a small drawer on our dressing table and random coins go into a money box on our dressing table. We have a spot in our lounge that if we're not careful, can end up being an easy dumping ground which I hate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Keys go in a bowl sitting on a small shelf in our front hallway. Purse stays in my bag that hangs on my bedroom door knob, phone gets charged next to my bed on the bedside table.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Check the IKEA or Howards storage world websites for storage ideas

Thanks
    Reviews
    I like the bowl idea for keys!

At the moment we are waiting for furniture to arrive, a buffet being one of them which I'd say will become the 'drop zone' and perhaps where we will charge our phones in the future, too.

I'm just getting so frustrated at the moment with everything being dumped on the dining table, trying to think of ways I can work it in the meantime.

Sent from my Procrastination Device.