*OFFER NOW CLOSED*
We're looking for 3 lucky reviewers to trial Bennetts Boots - made especially for wide-calved women! See below for more details and for reviewer criteria.
Bennetts Boots - Jude Black
According to Amanda Bennetts, CEO of Bennetts Boots and 'Mumpreneur', approximately 60% of Australian women surveyed struggle to fit into regular boots, as the boots do not accommodate for what would be considered a regular calf size. For many Aussie women, boot shopping is a tedious experience - from wriggling on knee boots to only be met with 'muffin top' calves to struggling to get the zip beyond the ankle, what appears to be the perfect boot often falls short.
Australia's leading wide calf boot retailer Bennets Boots, offers stylish boots which are wider and more comfortable, intended to make women look taller, slimmer and camouflage the right areas. Most importantly they will fit!
Made with extra cushioning and soft, flexible high-end Nappa leather, Bennetts Boots provide foot support without compromising on style.
Available in various colours, Bennetts Boots are also perfect for sporty types (and have been hugely popular with ballet dancers) with bigger calves and for people on their feet all day, such as teachers and those in retail - and of course busy mums!
The Jude Black is a classic riding style boot with subtle buckles suited to many different looks. The foot is longer to give the wearer length and the illusion of height.
Jude Black RRP $325
Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
- you have difficulty buying boots because you have wide calves.
- you have to be able to use this product and write a review (at least 50 words long) by Tuesday 25th of June.
- you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
- your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address
- you live in Australia
- write in this thread and tell us your requested size as per the size chart above, and
- please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be consideredWe'll be selecting 3 reviewers from all the posts made by 10 am (Brissie time) TUESDAY 4th of June!
To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.
If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by Tuesday 25th of June (if you think you won't be able to do the review in this time, please don't apply.)
When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.
And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.
If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here.