+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default implantation pain 7dpo...anyone else???? or am i.........

HI Everyone .super new to Bub hub forum been reading for a couple of weeks and thought this looks a place that I will get support with Trying to conceive with a relaxed approach and friendly people. WOULD LOVE SOME FEEDBACK /THOUGHTS on my journey so farThis will be our 2nd month of ttc, had surgery 3 months ago went and had a routine paps mere before we started trying and found a polyp on my cervix-had it removed 12 days later with surgery and all was clear. so got the green light to start trying jumped straight into it! month 1 unsuccessful and really got myself wound up and really forgot about the big picture and lost my peace within myself (which really upset me cause I thought I wouldn't get like that and count every day and look at everything) so when month 2 came I was able to finds some calm and go with the flow and just enjoy this amazing experience ...for the first 2 weeks and I can know feel myself getting all out of sorts again ... but I feel like I have reason too or am I just thinking to much into it and looking to deeply my monthly's started on the 11th May , started ovulating on the 21st ( not charting anything I just know with my CM ) and lasted till the 24th which on that day I had pinkish/brown discharge in my CM, then from last night around 6pm I had extreme pain all on my left side that wrapped around my back only heat packs and hot showers gave me any relief than I finally gave in a 5pm after no sleep and had panadol(I don't like taking anything and im allergic to most things) that took some of the pain away but decided to go see my doctor , went 3pm -did urine test -no infection-pregnancy test negative-go for ultrasound tomorrow to exclude ovarian cyst and blood tests......... am I going insane or was the pain implantation I am 7dpo ..... and I knew the pregnancy test would be negative cause its to early to tell.... but she was "very sure" I wasn't... that's not sitting right with me that she can rule it out at only 7dpo....any thought on my symptoms.... I feel better getting all that out of my head and thankyou if you took the time to read it ..amazing once you voice something how much better you can feel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Felica,
    I'm in the same boat as you, I had achy lower back pain that started 7dpo around 1:30pm and that night headache and was exhausted. Today my head is a little sore and ive still had some abdominal cramping. Im trying not to get my hopes up as ive been ttc for 12months but lets hope it was implantaion pain if it was, a hpt wont be able to give a bfp for maybe 5 days i think. I'm pretty sure after implantaoin a blood test will give a bfp after 3 days and then a hpt a couple more after that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    When I fell preg last year, at 8dpo I had a very sharp ovary pain that woke me up at around 3am and lasted until 3pm that day. I got bfp 4 days later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls mind turned out to be something not fun at all... Pain continued so went to doctor Wednesday afternoon - she did urine sample/ bloods (but no hcg) and I asked for ultrasound cause the pain was horrid and I've had ovarian cyst before.... Had ultrasound Friday morning showed a dominant follicle/ cyst that had haemorrhaged was 2x1x2.3cm ... So anyone's guess how big it was before it busted so I ovulated or didn't... But from may 21st-24th I have very good ovulation CM so I definatly ovulated... I'm going to my body signs
    so I did dome googling and a pregnancy test ( negative )and it said after ovulation the cyst/follicle can filled up with blood/fluid after you ovulated if it does close down properly ... Or I ovulated twice one week after the 24th and it formed a cyst cause the egg didn't pop out
    other explanation on good old google.... That in very early pregnancy the follicle fills up with hormones to support early pregnancy ... Anyone's guess
    feels like I have to have a degree to ttc
    Pain has only die down since last night
    but im
    not out of the gane till my monthlys arrive
    herrs hoping that we will all get a bfp... Not that much to ask is it
    Our son is turning 6 in 3 weeks and any memories of pregnancy symptoms are long gone cause its been so long but he was a surprise as well so I wasn't looking for symptoms or thinking about it .... I think I like little gorgeous surprises better!!!