+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default help passport for my daughter

dont know if anyone will read this but i really need some help
    trying to get a passport to travel with my daughter to brazil in dec and her FOB is refusing to sign purely cos of jelousy and because he Can , i dont know if i should give the passport office the b-9 form as its only been 6 months with not much contact we used to live in the same city and i dont even know his address to send him the forms, tried calling no response, or just says no no which makes me so angry ! as im not going to run away im not a flight risk and travelling with my current partner for a holiday! i looked at hiring a lawyer to go to court and BAM they hit me with a $6000 dollar quote to get someone to find him serve him and take him to court etc etc .. well there goes all the holiday money right !
    any ways please someone help anything about the court process if i did it by myself
    you experiences
    filling out the b-9 form
    thanks guys much appreciated !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm not 100% certain but with that form (is that from the post office?) you just need to state that you have tried to reasonably contact him etc.. And I think that's it. I'm not sure if they look into it though, eg calling him?? I hope you sort it out

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had to go through a similar thing. I filled out the special form and gave all his contact details as they will try and contact him. It was approved fairly quickly for me as I could prove I had return flight tickets and he was just being spiteful. If you have court orders it might make it a bit more tricky if your holiday falls on his time to have your child.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/tips/children.html

https://www.passports.gov.au/Web/Newppt/Consent.aspx

Also read this information.

You might need to carry documentation that he gives his consent for your daughter to be taken out of the country, and that he could possibly block her passport and prevent her from leaving the country.....
    Last edited by wannawannabe; 29-05-2013 at 21:59.