+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DSD is 7 and DSS is 5. They share a room and they love it. They are here with us 3 nights a week.

We feel that we need to split them before DSD hits 9 or so as she may need some space.

That actually will require us to move house though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Two boys, 7 and 4 years old. Works pretty well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Boys 5 and almost 3.
    It's been amazing so far! They are even fighting less

Thanks
    Reviews
    My 3 kids (school aged) share a room at the moment as I only have a 2bdr place. We have good and bad moments, mostly good though I think, they play together a lot and love going to bed in the same room, they chat to each other and keep each other company as they go to sleep. There has been the odd occasion where two were away, and the one left got really lonely and nervous and came out to fall asleep where I was was.
    The downsides is the space for their stuff, it's a bit squishy in there, also 3 x the mess in one room , but mostly it's the clash of personalities and habits. My eldest is very particular about his things, my youngest adores him and his things but isn't as careful, so we have a lot of fights regarding someone wrecking someone else's things. My eldest also likes time alone, which can be difficult as you could imagine. I also have my DD in there, so give it a couple of years and I think my eldest boy needs his own room or a room without girls.

All in all though it works ok for us. They're just thrilled we have somewhere to live tbh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DD's (5 and 3.5) share a room. It's a small room, so they really only sleep and get dressed in there!
    DD2 goes to bed first and when she's asleep DD1 goes to bed. There's shenanigans if I put them to bed at the same time. They've been sharing for over 2.5 years now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    My 2 boys share a bedroom. They are 5 & 8. They both sleep in my room so their room is really just storage for their toys, clothes and junk.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    DSD1 (8 years) and DSD2 (5) share a room. DD (3) and DD (2) share and DS 6 months shares with us and we have a spare room/MIL room. DS will go in there once he is a bit bigger

Thanks
    Reviews
    My almost 5 year old and 2.5 year old share a room and have since our youngest was 21 months. It works well so far, sometimes they keep each other awake though which is annoying.

DD2 stayed at my mums last night and when it was time for bed DD1 said she missed her sister which was nice to hear as she rarely says that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    5yo & almost 3yo girls! Yes they love being together!

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD 8 years and DS 6 years. They love it! They were in separate rooms up till about 18 months ago and wanted to share. When DD sleeps over at a friends house DS gets very sad.