+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies, still no sign off mc also feel my pregnancy symptoms are fading not sure if that is me preparing my self for the worst or they are really fading. My HB askes me everyday if I am still feeling pregnant and everyday my answer is I don't know, cause I really don't know how to feel. Mrs Btobe I am so sorry for your loss I don't think there is anything worse then going to your 12wk scan after seeing a healthily heartbeat to be told your baby has died, I know how your feeling im so sorry for you. My ob offered me testing At my last mc but I said no as I never though I would loss 3 babies but after this will be going ahead with all test going through this again is not an option.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So there is no miracle this time sitting in hospital waiting for a dnc, So happy i pay for private health, i have my own room this time not just in day surgery.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh hun. Massive hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs Bon. Hoping you find some answers after this one, look after yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So very sorry Bonbon. Take care of myself and I hope you find some answers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you feeling today BonBon?

My belly on the outside was sooo sore. From the ultrasound I guess. I hope you're not too bad.
    Such a crappy time though that even if you aren't physically sore, the sadness aches more.

What are your plans for investigating further? For me this is what I have been devoting myself to. Trying to steal back as much time as I can from these losses. Since we don't know each other well, just tell me and I'll back off till you're ready. I was making calls like a madwoman trying to get things done asap lol so here's some stuff I can share that might help you if you're a lil mad like me. Xx

If you live in NSW I would def recommend gathering up the images of all your ultrasounds. Including your pregnancy scans, and taking them for an appt with Professor Vancaillie in Sydney.
    My GP had looked at my ultrasound in Dec and told me there was nothing wrong and that irregular (thickness) of lining is normal post miscarriage and to give my body time. I had told her exactly what was wrong with me, (Ashermans) and she still was adamant. I was in month 8 without a period as well.
    When I saw Prof V he looked at the same scans for what was about 10 seconds and immediately confirmed the scar tissue.

Talk to an Ob and suss out what their thoughts or plans are. If you need help researching any procedures or Dr's I'm happy to help you too. Be sceptical about their plans and push them harder. We are our best advocates and shouldnt be ashamed to be.

Lol.. I demanded my GP do the referral to Prof V. She wasn't going to do it as 'you dont have AS'. I just shrugged and told her that I was NOT leaving without it. I'd printed his details off google and she used that to type up the referral. Imagine if I hadn't though. I just would have kept having miscarriage after miscarriage until we were too heartbroken to continue TTC.

OMG! Massive post. Hope you get a giggle out of the madness. Eek!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies, I kinda feel relieved that I'm not still sitting thinking what if. But still really sucks.
    Have a lot of cramping this time and no bleeding (tmi) last time I had no little cramping and more bleeding, I guess each time it's different.
    Yes I am going to get more answers my ob does fertility as well and he said there is a lot more he can do for use so when I see Him next week I will be getting all the info I can he is the one I have been through all 3 mc with so he has all my history (I live in qld) so I will do my research as well I also didn't keep any of the scans it was to painful. I'm sure he would have them on file.
    Wish you all sticky babes and thank you for your support I will keep you all updated x