+ Reply to Thread
    LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Sore Abs?

Two days ago I woke up to a really sore stomach, it felt like it was muscular and like I had just done hundreds of sit ups. It hurt to sneeze, cough etc.

It's hurt for two days now, worse in the morning. And starts I guess my pubic bone and runs up to the base of my ribs and is at the front.

Does anyone know what can cause this? I haven't been excersizing so it's not that.

On Thursday through to Sunday anytime I ate any meals I felt very nauseas (the nauseas feeling came maybe quarter-half hour after eating). I had to pause a few times to stop me feeling like I was going to be sick and then Monday the sit up pain.

I joked to DP that under my fat my tummy felt hard like it did when I was pregnant.

Sorry for the novel.
    Last edited by LifeInShadesOfGrey; 29-05-2013 at 00:46.

Similar Threads

1. Sore!
    By smidget3004 in forum Third Trimester Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-02-2013, 13:13
  2. So sore - what do I do?!?
    By sajimum in forum Breastfeeding Support
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 20-01-2013, 21:12
  3. DS2 and sore legs
    By Cleigh in forum General Child Health Issues
    Replies: 9