Closed Thread
Page 98 of 100 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congratulations Fel!! He's beautiful!

Anyone else getting super clucky?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations Fel!! He's a cutie!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Me Lil Smurfy!! I sobbed all the way through OBEM (yes I still watch it) when the babies were born. I am super excited to meet our little girl! Seeing these pics of River and Hayden only make it a realisation just how soon it is for me too. Yikes!!!

Congrats Fel! Hayden is a cutey. Hope mum and bubs are resting and going well.

Toni sorry you missed DP being with you last night. It can't be easy but I'm sure it will get better. Sorry that River has an upset tummy but pleased you have supportive midwives to help. Thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Fel. He is just delightful.
    Hope your doing well?

Lil Smurfy, I'm clucking away over here can't wait to see more pics and meet more babies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congratulations Fel! Another gorgeous bundle joining us. Glad you're both doing well.

Lil smurfy- yeah I agree, I know I shoudn't watch those shows as I've told people the same thing before, lol. But for some reason couldn't help myself last night and didn't follow my own advice. I agree that it increases fear and anxiety so why I did it I don't know! I feel like it set me back in terms of my confidence and positivity, but the relaxation practice helped me out. And also listened to the affirmations on my way into work on the bus this morning to get me off to a good start to the day. Slap on the wrist for me! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    My little Hayden was born yesterday morning at 8.44 weighing 6 pound 6 oz! He is such a good baby. And an amazing feeder. We are so in love with him Attachment 38187
    Congratulations! How beautiful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    My little Hayden was born yesterday morning at 8.44 weighing 6 pound 6 oz! He is such a good baby. And an amazing feeder. We are so in love with him Attachment 38187
    Congrats

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Me Lil Smurfy!! I sobbed all the way through OBEM (yes I still watch it) when the babies were born. I am super excited to meet our little girl! Seeing these pics of River and Hayden only make it a realisation just how soon it is for me too. Yikes!!!

Congrats Fel! Hayden is a cutey. Hope mum and bubs are resting and going well.

Toni sorry you missed DP being with you last night. It can't be easy but I'm sure it will get better. Sorry that River has an upset tummy but pleased you have supportive midwives to help. Thinking of you
    I always cry when I see babies born in those shows. Such a sook lol. Not long for you now Maybee.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats fel! So happy for you and a good size too as I think he came 4 weeks early from memoryHope your blood pressure has come down and you are feeling okay.

Toni feeding at the start is hard. We had to use football hold as my little man couldn't latch one way. The midwives were really helpful.

Bond good luck I really hope you get your vbac.

Okay must get back to feeding my little man!

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Fel! Hayden is such a cutie!