Closed Thread
Page 95 of 100 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OMG Toni, a little girl... Love the name River! Reminds me of Firefly! Gosh I'm a nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That's horrible Bond, I am so happy you finish up soon... You and your daughter don't need that kind of stress and language! You're a gem for the work you do but goodness knows its not easy!!

Sorry it's taking a bit of getting used to about twins Squiggs, it is a big thing to get used to!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (21-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Bond, not long to go and you can leave that stress behind. It's good to know there's people out there removing kids from terrible environments

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bond not sure what the pins and needles pain could be. Hope it eases up for you. Hats off to you for working in the industry you do, it takes a strong person to deal with that day in day out. Not too long to maternity leave now.
    As for trying anything, I've only been walking and bouncing on my fitball.

Squiggs my gf is due to have twins in October. She has an almost 4 and 2 year old boys. She took awhile to accept that she was having twins and will have 4 kids under 4. Anyways she has found the Multiple Birth Association to be a great support and provide lots of info on twins. I know they have a website so perhaps check that out. It's a lot to take in having one baby let alone two at the same time. Hugs

6. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (21-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Toni- congratulations! Love the name. Tell us more about the birth when you have time and energy (when River is about 18 then!) lol

Squiggs- oh hun, sorry you’ve been feeling poorly and so overwhelmed by the thought of twins. I totally can appreciate how daunting it must be and like you said, it’s totally natural to be freaking out. There are tons of twin support groups from what I understand so maybe seek some of those out, or get some books etc, to help you get well prepared....when you’re over the MS etc that is!

MrsLA- good luck for you scan tomorrow. I got my Doppler off ebay I think when I was in the UK so not much help to you! They are a great reassurance until you start to feel baby moving.

FTM- glad the medication for reflux has helped Vale. It does seem really common and I’m crossing my fingers that we can avoid it!

Lil Petal- Sorry you’re feeling like you’ve got a way to go, but definitely better not to be induced if your body isn’t ready as it just won’t work. That’s what happened to me with my 1st. Oh and happy birthday!

MCB- sorry to hear you’re still plagued by insomnia. It’s horrid! I’ve slept better the last few nights thank goodness, just a bit of backache troubling me in the night.

Maybee- hope you have a good afternoon with you family and it takes your mind off impending labour for a while. Have you tried anything to get things started?

Rainbow- good luck with getting the cot finished! The rainbow colours on the end looked great. I got everything sorted out in the nursery when I was about 24 weeks or so, as we moved house around this time so just put things together then. It’s been sat there ever since, getting dusty, so wish i’d done it much later...less to clean! Re. baby showers...sounds sad but I never had one with DS (they’re not so popular in the UK) and don’t think i’m having one here as don’t know many people! But my work will do a morning or afternoon tea before I go in two weeks (as they always do when people leave) so will get nice food and a few gifts I expect. 36 weeks sounds fine to me.

Ponytail- lovely to see your scan picture. So how many weeks are you now?

Smurfy- glad the ob appointment went well, must be good to know that all is well with bub and reassuring that not being at work is the right thing!

Hi to everyone else!

AFM- well I called my midwife today as keep getting pins and needles in my right leg when I walk. Today it got so bad I could hardly walk and was limping along like an invalid. So thought i’d ring and check it was just baby sat on a nerve and not anything sinister. She said she couldn’t be sure so to go to my GP, but don’t think it’s anything much to worry about so probably won’t bother. Anyone else had this?

I am just very uncomfortable a lot of the time now. When I sit down, my back is painful. When I bend down, the same. Lifting my 14kg toddler is hard work, as is dressing him, bathing him etc. And i’m not even that big. Put on 10kg so far which is a bit more than with my son I think. But my bump is all baby, no excess weight. Bub has been in the same position for weeks now. Her bum is on one side of my belly (a big lump) with legs curling around to the other side. But she seems to be head down. The bit of my bump around her bum is painful though. No idea what that’s about!

Anyway, all in all not much to moan about. I got out of having to go and take emergency action to remove 4 kids from their mum today, just because I’m pregnant and can’t be exposed to the stress/volatile situation. But then I feel guilty as I can’t help my colleagues! Did manage to get shouted at by a young girl and called a f***ing b*tch though. Usually handle it fine as i'm used to it in my line of work, but I feel more vulnerable these days, and my baby can hear these things. So glad to finish in two weeks time!
    I'm a week out with my dates, ob reckons I ovulated a week later so I'm essentially 8 weeks instead of 9

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1371723522.117374.jpg
    Hi ladies - here is my 28w photo - sooo many people are telling me how huge I am, but thankfully, I seem to be all belly!
    Feel so tight tonight - feel like I need to detox for a few days 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looking Amazing MissX

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Gorgeous MissX!

We put the cot together tonight ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1371724165.147794.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    love it rainbow, your little man's nursery is looking georgeous

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You look great MissX!!!

Rainbow, your cot is gorgeous. Love it