Closed Thread
Page 90 of 100 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I keep checking for news too, but no idea how long it actually takes from gel to baby.

LilPetal, happy birthday!!! I hope bub waits til tomorrow to be born, but is born before ob goes away.

FTM, that's great that you're on top of the reflux early and can make her feel better. Don't you worry, you are an awesome mum, and it must be so hard to know what to do, when bub can't tell you what's wrong.

Maybee, bugga about the insomnia. What a pain, when you should be getting sleep while you can

Michelle, I hope you are over your food poisoning. Bugga about your insomnia too.

Hi everyone else. Have a great day!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LilPetal View Post
    Maybee - if it makes you feel better I am 39 weeks today head not engaged no s&s looks like I will go overdue. I have no Braxton hicks anymore either! I have just booked out everyday so I don't think about it as much.

Thinking of you ToniS - can't wait to hear your news!

Nila - so exciting you get to meet your babies soon!

FTM - my DD had reflux I understand how frustrating it can be. Hope the anti reflux formula works for you. I bf so didn't get to try one but heard through friends they can work well.

AFM - ob app yesterday. Baby is not fully engaged yet. I think they are only 3/5 engaged (whatever that means) I was trying to get induced before my ob goes away (he leaves on holiday next fri a day after my due date) but my body isn't ready so guess we are doing this the natural way. I think I am excited about that now though because my DD birth was a difficult induction at 38 weeks when I got pre eclempsia so it's a relief thinking that this little one is healthy and I am healthy this time we can just wait it out. Today is my birthday so hopefully bub doesn't come today
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hope your baby gets into gear and engages so you can meet your little boy or girl! Although hope it doesn't come today hehe. Hope you have a great birthday x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Happy birthday lilpetal! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I keep checking for news too, but no idea how long it actually takes from gel to baby.

LilPetal, happy birthday!!! I hope bub waits til tomorrow to be born, but is born before ob goes away.

FTM, that's great that you're on top of the reflux early and can make her feel better. Don't you worry, you are an awesome mum, and it must be so hard to know what to do, when bub can't tell you what's wrong.

Maybee, bugga about the insomnia. What a pain, when you should be getting sleep while you can

Michelle, I hope you are over your food poisoning. Bugga about your insomnia too.

Hi everyone else. Have a great day!!
    Hi lil smurfy

i have no idea how long it takes either but I am glad I am just as impatient to meet other people's babies as I am to meet mine

i am over the food poisoning thank goodness, not a nice thing to have especially when pregnant!

I miss sleep... Everyone tells me to sleep now as much as I can but my body has other ideas only managed a few hours here and there last night.

Hope your going well, not long left of work for you and not long til you meet your little girl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy Birthday Lil Petal!! We can wait it out together. I am trying to keep occupied too. Hopefully this labour is a better experience for you than your last. I guess our bubs just aren't ready yet!

I have given up when my husband says 'what's on for tomorrow?' by replying 'Off to hospital to have this baby...' I almost rang the hospital last night to say 'help, I can't take this anymore!'

Today I'm going for a walk with my sister and her kids even though it hurts and this arvo my sil and 4mth old nephew are visiting. Yay!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Happy birthday LilPetal!

Only 4 days til my scan! This wait has been much more bearable, maybe because I can hear bub's hb on the Doppler if I get worried.

We are assembling our cot tonight, better inside than outside, and I'll get my car port back.

I really want to start buying the rest of the furniture (chest of drawers and bookshelf thing, but don't want to do it too soon... But equally, I just want to do it now because I would like somewhere to put bubs nappies etc without having to see piles of things when I go into the nursery!!

When did everyone start their nurseries? I'm planning on doing it piece by piece so I won't be doing everything in one weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy happy birthday LilPetal

Thanks Lil Smurfy! You always have the nicest things to say. You're very lovely

Maybee, you poor thing! I know what it's like to want that baby out!! I hope bubs decides to make an arrival ASAP

MCB, I hated it when people told me to enjoy my sleep! I would have if I could but between the insomnia and the 15,000 trips to the toilet overnight, sleep was broken and few and far between. No suggestions to improve it, just hugs

Come on Toni!! I wanna see your bubba!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow we were posting at the same time. Yayyy for your scan in 4 days!!

We started our nursery at around 25 weeks but we completely gutted the room so there was a lot of work to do!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Rainbow we were posting at the same time. Yayyy for your scan in 4 days!!

We started our nursery at around 25 weeks but we completely gutted the room so there was a lot of work to do!
    I think I will aim to have furniture bought and set up in a few weeks, and then I don't have to worry about that and can take my time decorating. I also have to wash my MCNs a thousand times. I won't bother with clothes until much closer to the end.

Also, when did others have their baby showers? I'll be 36 weeks, but I'm worried it's too late?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know everyone is different but when I was induced for DD I had gel in at 4pm on the thurs afternoon, labour started by 9am the next day and she wasn't born till 7pm the fri night. Hopefully Toni doesn't have to wait that long. I can't wait to find out if she has a boy or girl