Closed Thread
Page 86 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Waiting all day is making me anxious. Have done all the chores that needed doing and sitting waiting at xray for DP to come out. Still have 3hrs until I'm due to check in at hospital. Good news is that mum is at the airport and waiting for her flight in 2hrs.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I don't envy you, having to wait all day to go in. I hope DPs X-ray goes ok and he is ok to stick with steroid needles for a bit longer. Yay for your mum being at the airport

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Waiting all day is making me anxious. Have done all the chores that needed doing and sitting waiting at xray for DP to come out. Still have 3hrs until I'm due to check in at hospital. Good news is that mum is at the airport and waiting for her flight in 2hrs.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Must b so weird knowing today is the day

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Just got fluffy mail from bambooty... Some sized nappies and some breast pads. Woohoo! And my wall prints are waiting at the post office for collection!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Michelle, I hope your headaches go away soon. My ob told me to have a coffee or glass of coke to get rid of them. Drinking more water is probably a good idea. Insomnia sucks, hopefully you sleep better tonight. And I think girl for you
    i hope so too, this one is sticking around unfortuntely really coffee and coke? That sounds much yummier than boring water! Thank you... I hope I sleep like a log tonight!! Oh girl, I hope so.... Find out soon YAY

Thanks
    Reviews
    The waiting must suck Toni... I would be going crazy waiting until the end of the day! Hope the next few hours go quickly for you and yay for your mum being at the airport

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    i hope so too, this one is sticking around unfortuntely really coffee and coke? That sounds much yummier than boring water! Thank you... I hope I sleep like a log tonight!! Oh girl, I hope so.... Find out soon YAY
    I had a headache that hung around for more than a week. That's when she suggested the coffee and coke. I found while I was drinking the coffee, my head felt better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone suffered from backpain quite early on? I find it difficult to walk for long these days I get quite a sore back in my lower back. Does anyone have any advice on how to make it better? I use heat packs and they give me short term relief but not for long....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Just got fluffy mail from bambooty... Some sized nappies and some breast pads. Woohoo! And my wall prints are waiting at the post office for collection!
    Oh yay!! Gotta love fluffy mail

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleClareBear View Post
    Has anyone suffered from backpain quite early on? I find it difficult to walk for long these days I get quite a sore back in my lower back. Does anyone have any advice on how to make it better? I use heat packs and they give me short term relief but not for long....
    It might be worth seeing a physio

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I had a headache that hung around for more than a week. That's when she suggested the coffee and coke. I found while I was drinking the coffee, my head felt better.
    Intresting... I have never heard of that before argh week long headache
    i suffer headaches already but they seem to loiter much longer these days.