Closed Thread
Page 85 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bond and Lil Smurfy I hope you both find time for you and your DH's to do your hypno-birthing practice and that it goes well for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Okay... Catch up time

fel- best of luck for tomorrow, cannot believe you'll be meeting your beautiful boy so soon! I have my fingers crossed everything goes smoothly! Can't wait to hear his name and see photos!

Toni- best of luck for this afternoon! Hope everything goes well for you and little Rhino can't wait to hear names and see photos!
    good luck to your DP as well for his shoulder.... Hope it's not too serious!

bond- cannot believe how soon it is until you meet your little girl, how exciting! Good luck with your natural labour and hope DH picks up his game and participates a little more.

waiting- so glad everything is going well for you, you deserve a nice easy pregnancy after everything you've been through and glad you are clucky and in nesting mode

Channy- glad everything went well yesterday and you got to see that little heartbeat! Fourth times the charm!

mrsla- cannot believe you're 12 weeks already; wow time flies! Good luck for Friday hope everything goes well at the scan and enjoy seeing bub!
    Not sure what caused the food poisoning but it was horrible and I had it quite bad. Glad it's over now that's for sure!! We both have FaceTime so I'm sure that'll get a work out next week! Wish he didn't need to go but I'll survive!

squiggs- how are you doing? Are you getting excited at the thought of twins? I love twins, so cute

Nila- only 10 days to go before you meet your little ones how exciting

lots of babies being born soon, I'm getting so clucky!!

Im 15 weeks today - yay! Hoping I get a scan at the expo on the weekend but if not I'm booked in on the 5th of July to get a gender scan... So impatient! Just want to know already. I have a feeling it's a boy although secretly would love a girl first. I'm feeling much better now that the food poisoning episode is over... Still having my pregnancy insomnia which kept me awake for 4 hours last night I've been getting quite a few headaches lately too so think i need to drink more water!
    Apart from that everything is going well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Michelle, I hope your headaches go away soon. My ob told me to have a coffee or glass of coke to get rid of them. Drinking more water is probably a good idea. Insomnia sucks, hopefully you sleep better tonight. And I think girl for you

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Just sent off my change of name forms to BDM!!! Hopefully I will officially share DPs surname before bub is born

Was 18 weeks yesterday and my morph scan is on Monday!!! Hope baby boy is growing beautiful - and is still a boy!!!

Good luck for today Toni, can't wait to 'meet' Rhino!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Michelle: Thanks for your concern, DP sees the orthopedic surgeon in July, hoping he still just needs steroid injection (horse based steroid, crazy hey) as we want to put the full shoulder replacement off as long as possible.
    Glad you are feeling better and hope the headaches go away soon.

Rainbow: Yay for change of name. I still need to do that as DP refuses to get married and I want us all to have the same surname. Hope your morph scan goes well on Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Rainbow, good luck with your morph scan, and yay for changing your name.

Toni, hopefully you and DP can share a name soon.

I'm having an un baby related vent. I was supposed to start studying this week. I bought my textbook off an eBay business on Thursday last week and paid via PayPal straightaway. It is still showing as it hasn't been shipped. I contacted the seller who told me that the listing hasn't ended yet (they are selling 5 copies, buy it now, ends in 10 days) and it will be shipped once the listing ends. I'm so peeved as it said in the listing 3 business days to ship once payment made. The way I'm going, bub will arrive before my textbook and I'll be so far behind with no hope of catching up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow it sure moves fast in here!

Good luck today Toni - did you get any sleep last night? The day is finally here!! So excited for you. Look forward to your announcement

Fel all the best for tomorrow! Another little baby for us all to gush over. Look forward to seeing a pic and hearing his name

Waiting so glad to hear all is going well. You deserve it. Hope the renos are done soon so you're nesting urge can begin

Nila not long now. You sure will have your hands full with all 4 kids, but I'm sure you'll be fine. How are the other 2 kids adjusting to the idea of 2 babies coming?

Bond sorry that DH isn't making the effort with hypnobirthing practice. Hope he pulls his finger out and realises how important it is to you.

MCB glad food poisoning is over and you are ok. How much does insomnia suck?! It drives me mental! Good luck getting your gender scan this weekend.

Rainbow how exciting about your change of name forms and your scan on Monday!

I must say that other people's pregnancies seem to be going quickly. Mrs La, rainbow and MCB spring to mind. Maybe it doesn't seem like it to you ladies though... Mine has gone pretty quick, I still remember shoving the test in DH's face like it was y'day and now we are just waiting for her to be born any day now!

I have a dr apt today and wondering if she will do an internal/s&s or if I should ask for one. No signs that labour is close. I'm not sleeping well and at the awfully uncomfortable stage. Hopefully not to much longer!

How are you going lil petal, lil Smurfy, Squiggs and loonylea?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil Smurfy that would annoy me too. They should say on the listing that they wont post until listing finishes.

Maybee: You could ask for your internal if they don't bring it up. Hopefully your bub will arrive soon. I slept a bit last night thankfully and trying to distract myself today. Have been so relaxed through the pregnancy I don't want to start stressing now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your drs appointment Maybee. Hopefully he does an internal and s&s.

I agree, it doesn't seem that long ago that I woke DH up, pos test in hand, going OMG I think we're pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting all day is making me anxious. Have done all the chores that needed doing and sitting waiting at xray for DP to come out. Still have 3hrs until I'm due to check in at hospital. Good news is that mum is at the airport and waiting for her flight in 2hrs.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app