Page 84 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fel good luck!! Hopefully your blood pressure comes down

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni hopefully you go into labour and all goes well...
    Thank you I know it will be difficult and I can only do my best but thanks for the vow of confidence 4 will be very busy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all👋

Fel: wow that's early but in the end what Eva is best 4bubs. Good luck have you got everything organised.

MrsLa: good luck with your 12 week scan.

Lilpetal: hope you had fun shopping with dd. I try to keep busy to help the day move along faster.

Channy: cute pics I bet you are so relieved to hear the nice sting heat beat

J: glad little Lucy and Oscar are being good

Bond: good luck with "operation natural labour" fx u get ur vbac. Also good luck with names and I totally understand the not having time to talk about names or we talk and each suggestion one of us don't like it atleast u only have 1/2a list DH said other nite he is now unsure about the boys name.

Lil smurfy: yay for only a week and a bit left till mat leave. I finish on the same day as you. Ds loves having me all to him self

Squiggs: congratulations on the twins. I know a lady that went for her 3rd coz she had 2boys already and has found out she having triplets. Hard part is both her boys are special needs.

Toni: not long 2go and your little rhino will be in your arms.

FTM: I have the SOS book better start reading it will hopefully I will find time when I finish work. I also have 2 bubs doing the SOS routines and its great. from what I know it's kinda what I did with dd and ds. Dd wouldn't wake up at all at nite for her feeds I would end up almost stripping her to a nappy to get her to wake and my nurse visited me and said I was nuts for doing that her advice was I wake her after 4hours and feed her and then (give 11:30- midnite feed regardles of last feed) at nite its dd turn to wake me up once I started this she slept through the night from about 3weeks and did the same with ds and he slept throught the nite from birth so was planing on doing same for this bub but if this bubs doesn't sleep I would like to be prepared with other routines to try.

Dream girl: glad brody is in your room and hopefully al is well for him to go home with you. Love all the pics he is adorable.

Wow feel almost like I just wrote an essay hope everyone else that I missed is doing well sorry I can't remember anything else. Need to sleep for another early shift 2morrow and obs appointment in late arvo
    Nite all.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to loonylea For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Toni! Your having a late induction aren't you! They will share a birthday I'm sure how exciting xx

Thanks everyone! He will be early but my ob is just the best and so reassuring. I will let you all know how it goes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thinking of u that Toni. I predict boy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck today Toni. I hope you have a relaxing day before you go in. Not long til you'll have your baby in your arms. I'm thinking boy too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep FelH go in at 445. Hope all goes well for you tomorrow.

Have to go with DP today to get ultrasound and xray on his troublesome shoulder, do some washing and rest.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

FelH  (19-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Channy- whoops sorry for my mistake, think it was because I saw just the two angel bubs on your ticker. 4th time lucky then!

Fel- good luck for tomorrow! How exciting, so many babies being born in the last few days/coming days! Can’t wait to see pics of your little boy. I hope it all goes smoothly for you hun.

MrsLA- fingers crossed for your scan on Friday. Looking forward to seeing a picture of your little one. Exciting stuff!

Waiting- yes I think we were close in dates with your angel bub. 21 weeks for you now already! Must be such a good feeling to relax and enjoy the pregnancy now that you’ve had the echo and morph done. The 3D photos are well worth it, mine came out so well at 30 wks. As long as bub cooperates and shows their face that is!

Toni- thinking of you today hun and hoping all is going well so far!

Hi to everyone else!

AFM- Slept pretty well last night for a change, apart from back ache which is still hanging around this morning. Argued with DH last night as we attempted to do some hypnobirthing practice but he was tired and his attitude was 'lets just get on with it' which doesn't exactly make me feel well supported or that he's invested in it, as he's making it like a chore. I know it's hard to fit in, but I'm doing a lot of work on my own in preparation for birth and all he has to do is a couple of sessions for about half an hour per week. It's me doing all the hard work! So at the moment I am not feeling that confident in how he'll be with it all when the time comes. Will just have to prepare to rely on myself and my own ability to relax and have confidence in myself. He'll most likely step up to the plate at the time, he was amazing at my last birth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond, I hope DH starts practicing with you soon. The last time DH and I went though his script thing, we both ended up laughing hysterically. By the third time we were a bit better. We haven't tried since. I need to ramp up my own practice too. I've been doing a bit, but know there is plenty more to do. Must re-read my book.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Channy- whoops sorry for my mistake, think it was because I saw just the two angel bubs on your ticker. 4th time lucky then!

Fel- good luck for tomorrow! How exciting, so many babies being born in the last few days/coming days! Can’t wait to see pics of your little boy. I hope it all goes smoothly for you hun.

MrsLA- fingers crossed for your scan on Friday. Looking forward to seeing a picture of your little one. Exciting stuff!

Waiting- yes I think we were close in dates with your angel bub. 21 weeks for you now already! Must be such a good feeling to relax and enjoy the pregnancy now that you’ve had the echo and morph done. The 3D photos are well worth it, mine came out so well at 30 wks. As long as bub cooperates and shows their face that is!

Toni- thinking of you today hun and hoping all is going well so far!

Hi to everyone else!

AFM- Slept pretty well last night for a change, apart from back ache which is still hanging around this morning. Argued with DH last night as we attempted to do some hypnobirthing practice but he was tired and his attitude was 'lets just get on with it' which doesn't exactly make me feel well supported or that he's invested in it, as he's making it like a chore. I know it's hard to fit in, but I'm doing a lot of work on my own in preparation for birth and all he has to do is a couple of sessions for about half an hour per week. It's me doing all the hard work! So at the moment I am not feeling that confident in how he'll be with it all when the time comes. Will just have to prepare to rely on myself and my own ability to relax and have confidence in myself. He'll most likely step up to the plate at the time, he was amazing at my last birth.
    The third one was a bit weird so I left it off thanks for keeping up with my story tho xx

Iv heard great things about hypno birthing. Hp DH pulls his finger out and gets with the program

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (19-06-2013)