Closed Thread
Page 83 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Channy I'm glad all went well today! Yay for a little healthy heartbeat!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nila For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (18-06-2013)

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Heading off to bed soon. I cant seem to stay awake past 8 these days. Sorry if I miss anyone.

Channy - I'm so glad your scan went well. I hope that helps you relax a bit.

ToniS- that's hysterical!

LilS - must feel good to have your bags packed. I hope the next two weeks go by quickly!

Nila - I'm 7w5d. Same as Channy.

Bond - good luck with your natural labor!

J - glad your bubs are doing so well.

FelH - good luck!

Hi everyone else!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Dream GIrl, Huge Congratulations, and welcome to the world Brody (love that name btw) Hope you feeling good Dream Girl, and getting lots of rest so you can have a speedy recovery.
    How were Brody's bloods this arvo, is he with you now?

FTM, thats great about Vale sleeping well. good work getting sos happening so soon

Toni, you look amazing. GOOD LUCK tomorrow!

Maybee, any day now! I hope you are getting some relaxing in!

Channy, that is so great about your scan, Im really happy for you. Does jellybeans measurements match up with your dates? (I can hardly remember my own dates atm let alone anyone elses lol)

MCB, so sorry you have had food poisoning, that must be TERRIBLE. Hope your feeling better really soon. DO you know what caused it?
    Im sure the week with DP away will go fast, make sure you both have skype or face time on your phones.

Lil Smurfy, I hope you have a great last week and a half at work and it flies by

J, that is really great that Lucy is such a good girl!

Lil Petal, hope you enjoy the last days of being pregnant GOOD LUCK

Bond, hope the last 2 and a bit weeks of work go fast for you and operation natural labour goes perfectly to plan!

Hi to everyone else who I have forgotten

Not a lot happening with me atm, 12 weeks tomorrow and just hanging out for 12 week scan on Friday afternoon

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Good luck for tomorrow Toni, and Thursday Fel!!! Baby mania here!!! I can't keep up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Toni - Good luck tomorrow!! Will be waiting in anticipation for you news!

FelH - Good luck this Thurs!!! Hope everything goes beautifully for you

Dreamgirl - Congrats on little Brody! He's very cute

Channy - yay for the heartbeat!!!! So happy for you The relief must have been huge for you, I know it was for me after having 2 m/cs in a row and no h/b with the previous bubs. Fx its all smooth sailing for you now!

Bond - wow I cant believe you are getting so close! (from memory my angel bubs was due a week before you) thats gone so quickly! Good luck with all your VBAC plans, Im reading along with interest cos its something Im really wanting this time

Hi to everyone else, hope you are all doing well and all our new bubbas are settling in to life earthside happily.

AFM - 21 weeks today Nothing much to report here which is awesome! (Nice to finally have something just going along nicely ) bubs has been quieter the past 2 days but kicking away tonight. Really must book in for getting 3D photos, thinking I might get them done around 28-29 weeks. Cant wait Ive suddenly gotten really clucky, I think because I havent let myself believe this could actually be happening until I got the results of the Echo and Morph scan. I feel like the nesting bug is hitting really early (makes up for last time, it never hit with DD!!!), Im wanting to start doing things for bubs but cant yet till renos finished. Ahh well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    Heading off to bed soon. I cant seem to stay awake past 8 these days. Sorry if I miss anyone.

Channy - I'm so glad your scan went well. I hope that helps you relax a bit.

ToniS- that's hysterical!

LilS - must feel good to have your bags packed. I hope the next two weeks go by quickly!

Nila - I'm 7w5d. Same as Channy.

Bond - good luck with your natural labor!

J - glad your bubs are doing so well.

FelH - good luck!

Hi everyone else!
    Ah ok that's good you have plenty of time to deal with it like we had!! Being pregnant with twins is not really that much different you just get heavy quite early!! And bleeding early on is quite common I had bleeding as well which is why I had early scans! I am now 10 days from meeting my 2 bundles and to be honest I'm quite scared cause I have 1 preschooler and 1 toddler already at home so adding 2 newborns will be nuts !!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nila For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (19-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Toni, good luck for tomorrow. I'm sure I'll be back tomorrow to wish you luck again though.

Fel, how exciting that bub is coming on Thursday. He's a bit early isn't he? (I think you were due a few days before me). All the best, I hope it all goes smoothly.

MrsLA, good luck with your scan. Everyone's pregnancies seem to be going so quickly

Squiggs, I hope you sleep well tonight.

Waiting, that's great that you're getting clucky. I loved my 3d scan

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (19-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I'm having him at 36+3. Had my first steroid shot today.. Ouch! My blood pressure went up to 145/100, I have more protein in my urine and have had bad headaches so ob said he needs to come out. I'm so nervous and excited at the same time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck fel! Will be thinking of you. I hope all goes well. You are having a c section from memory as he is breech? Lots of good vibes your way for a safe delivery of your little man. Fingers crossed your BP stays down x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for well wishes. I thought I was possibly going to be going into labour naturally tonight had a big gush of fluid but it stopped and the midwives say that it would keep going if it was my waters so guessing its mucus.

Bond Girl: Yay for your mum coming, hope you get the birth you are wanting this time

FelH: Our bubs will probably share a birthday as I am doubtful I will give birth until Thursday how exciting!

MrsLA: Wow that's gone quick yay for 12 weeks. Scan is very soon.

waiting: Great that you are now able to get excited about your bub. I haven't had the nesting bug but hope your renovations finish soon so you can do some organising for bubs

Nila: you will be great as a mum of 4 but you will be very very busy.