Closed Thread
Page 82 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Channy, that all looks fantastic...once you see an embryonic pole with a heart-beat, the risk of miscarriage is very low...I am so pleased for you!! Is about time things worked out for you, sweetie.

Dream Girl...how are you feeling post-Caesar? Brody is lovely. Enjoy your hospital stay and make the most of it; plenty of rest.

Toni; best wishes for a smooth delivery.

Lucy is a dream; she feeds, sleeps, and is adorable in the process! I have two babies now whom I love unconditionally (my big boy baby Oscar and Lucy).

J xx.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    Channy, that all looks fantastic...once you see an embryonic pole with a heart-beat, the risk of miscarriage is very low...I am so pleased for you!! Is about time things worked out for you, sweetie.

Dream Girl...how are you feeling post-Caesar? Brody is lovely. Enjoy your hospital stay and make the most of it; plenty of rest.

Toni; best wishes for a smooth delivery.

Lucy is a dream; she feeds, sleeps, and is adorable in the process! I have two babies now whom I love unconditionally (my big boy baby Oscar and Lucy).

J xx.
    Thanks J!

I'm glad baby Lucy is being a good girl and u are enjoying being a mummy of two x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Squiggs- OMG twins! Congratulations. That idea will take some getting used to I bet!

Dream Girl- congratulations on the birth of baby Brody. He’s gorgeous and glad to hear he’s doing well despite the problems you both had. How do you feel after the c-section?

J- glad to hear you're doing well and that Lucy seems like an easy baby. Just what you need when you already have Oscar to care for!

MCB- oh no, what caused your food poisoning? Sucky day for you then finding out about DF being away too.

Lil Petal, Maybee -you’re in the same position of just waiting for labour now, so just wanted to say good luck, relax and enjoy the last moments!

Toni- good luck for induction tomorrow! Won’t be long until you have bub in your arms.

Channy- great news about your scan. It’s so much better to get your mind put at rest by a hospital visit isn’t it. I had to do that too early on due to bleeding. Seems like this is your time hun, third times a charm just like J and Mickey!

FTM- wow 8:30-4am is brilliant for such a young baby. I am envious, my DS didn’t do that for months!!! Maybe i’ll try SOS this time too, although tried tons of other books with him and nothing worked. Think it’s just their personalities to a large extent too and he did it when he was ready. Great for you that Vale was ready so soon! And love the yellow outfit in the pics, how cute!

Rainbow, Loony, Pony, MrsLA, Waiting- big wave! And to everyone else i’ve probably missed!

Sage- thanks for asking after me. I am going ok, just been struggling with insomnia the last week which is very unlike me and I know must be third trimester related. Also getting back pain just in one spot when I sit, which is annoying. But in the grand scheme of things I am doing well, and it’s nothing more than the usual niggles, aches and pains of being heavily pregnant. I’m 33 weeks now and I go on maternity leave two weeks on Friday!

I am going to start ‘Operation Natural Labour’ next Friday when i’m 34 weeks as recommended by my midwife. So this will be all the things already discussed like acupuncture, using the Epi-No, nipple stimulation/expression. Also doing frequent hypnobirthing sessions and I’m feeling very positive about my ability to have a calm, natural birth this time.

Really looking forward to my mum arriving from the UK on 20th July. Can’t wait to see her and DS is so excited too. Will be so great to have some help with him. Our only break is going to work as no family to help out here so will be lovely to get some assistance in the last two weeks of my pregnancy. Very excited to meet my baby girl but not sat down and discussed names with DH yet, never get much time!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Squiggs- OMG twins! Congratulations. That idea will take some getting used to I bet!

Dream Girl- congratulations on the birth of baby Brody. He’s gorgeous and glad to hear he’s doing well despite the problems you both had. How do you feel after the c-section?

J- glad to hear you're doing well and that Lucy seems like an easy baby. Just what you need when you already have Oscar to care for!

MCB- oh no, what caused your food poisoning? Sucky day for you then finding out about DF being away too.

Lil Petal, Maybee -you’re in the same position of just waiting for labour now, so just wanted to say good luck, relax and enjoy the last moments!

Toni- good luck for induction tomorrow! Won’t be long until you have bub in your arms.

Channy- great news about your scan. It’s so much better to get your mind put at rest by a hospital visit isn’t it. I had to do that too early on due to bleeding. Seems like this is your time hun, third times a charm just like J and Mickey!

FTM- wow 8:30-4am is brilliant for such a young baby. I am envious, my DS didn’t do that for months!!! Maybe i’ll try SOS this time too, although tried tons of other books with him and nothing worked. Think it’s just their personalities to a large extent too and he did it when he was ready. Great for you that Vale was ready so soon! And love the yellow outfit in the pics, how cute!

Rainbow, Loony, Pony, MrsLA, Waiting- big wave! And to everyone else i’ve probably missed!

Sage- thanks for asking after me. I am going ok, just been struggling with insomnia the last week which is very unlike me and I know must be third trimester related. Also getting back pain just in one spot when I sit, which is annoying. But in the grand scheme of things I am doing well, and it’s nothing more than the usual niggles, aches and pains of being heavily pregnant. I’m 33 weeks now and I go on maternity leave two weeks on Friday!

I am going to start ‘Operation Natural Labour’ next Friday when i’m 34 weeks as recommended by my midwife. So this will be all the things already discussed like acupuncture, using the Epi-No, nipple stimulation/expression. Also doing frequent hypnobirthing sessions and I’m feeling very positive about my ability to have a calm, natural birth this time.

Really looking forward to my mum arriving from the UK on 20th July. Can’t wait to see her and DS is so excited too. Will be so great to have some help with him. Our only break is going to work as no family to help out here so will be lovely to get some assistance in the last two weeks of my pregnancy. Very excited to meet my baby girl but not sat down and discussed names with DH yet, never get much time!
    Was actually fourth time for me but still super happy

How exciting that ur mum is coming

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't remember but if anyone likes cushie tooshie mcns are on sale on brands exclusive

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Bought some already! Hehe. My stash is getting silly. Now I need to buy some liners and boosters.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SquiggsMom View Post
    I ladies! I hope everyone had a good weekend!

So....I had more spotting yesterday and this morning, it was a bit heavier than it has been but still pink. So I decided to use the ultrasound referral the GP gave me and just get everything checked out. It was so last minute that DH was barely able to move his patients around and make it. I'm glad he did because the ultrasonographer was scanning my uterus and then pointed out TWO HEARTBEATS!! Holy sh*t, I'm having twins!! I have no idea where they came from! They don't run in my family and when I had my ovulation scan there was only 1 dominant follicle - must be identical. I'm so shocked it still doesn't seem real! Everything else looked fine though, heartbeats were nice a strong, no reason for the bleeding.
    Congrats how far along are you?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nila For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond, good luck with operation natural labour. I hope it works for you. Not long til you're on maternity leave. That's great that your mum will be here soon and you'll have some help.

Channy, thanks for the tip on cushie tushies.

J, I'm glad Lucy is such a good girl for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats dream girl! Brody is gorgeous. Hope you are recovering okay from the c section.

Toni good luck tomorrow. Will be thinking of you all day.

Channy so glad things are good and you got checked.

Bond rest up as best you can and best of luck for the vbac. I hope all goes to plan. I can only imagine how I will feel next time (hopefully we are lucky enough)

Okay little man is awake and hungry!
    Why he always wakes up when I post I have no idea

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SageS For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am really struggling to keep up! Just popping in to say good luck Toni with your induction! Can't wait to know what your having
    Channy and squigg so glad to hear your scans went well! And twins! Wow
    Well I'm going in earlier than expected and will be meeting my beautiful boy this Thursday!
    Glad to see you are all doing well xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to FelH For This Useful Post: