Closed Thread
Page 80 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dream girl View Post
    Thank you. I've just seen his paediatrician and if his bloods come back good today he will get out of the nursery and join me in my room this afternoon!! Yippee!!
    If all continues well for the rest of the week then we will get to go home on Friday. I keep telling myself 1 day at a time and just can't wait to have him with me
    That's fantastic. Fingers crossed he is with you this afternoon and home on Friday. How exciting.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Toni, you look great! Have a good day. Can't believe your baby will be here so soon. I still remember when you first told us about your little Rhino

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Squiggs: OMG TWINS!!!! And identical that would be the best!! My DF really wanted twins however only one on board here! Far out triplets... I couldn't handle having three at once! Looks like you'll be a perfect family of 5 now

congrats dream girl on the birth of little Brody he is adorable!! Hope you can both go home on Friday

what a great sleep FTM, glad Vale in doing so well on the SOS technique.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (18-06-2013),Three Little Birds  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Damn pressed send before I was finished...

Great bump Toni, cannot believe you'll be meeting your little one so soon!! Have fun cooking today and rest lots

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looking great Toni

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dreamgirl - Brody is just gorgeous! I hope he is out if nursery and with you very soon!

Squiggs - so excited for you! Our second lot of twins in this thread

ToniS - best of luck for tomorrow!

Channy - so excited about your scan tomorrow!

Rainbow - I love how you have added colour to the cot. I am really excited to see more photos of your bubs room.

Hi to everyone!

AFM - I did have an ob appointment scheduled for this afternoon but my dr can't make it so now it's tomorrow afternoon. Think I might ate DD shopping today to take my mind off everything. At this stage it's really hard not to spend a decent chunk of your day thinking about going into labour etc. I am trying to just carry on as normal but its so difficult. I feel like I am on borrowed time.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LilPetal For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations dream girl! Brody is a cutey and I too love the name. Hopefully his bloods are good and you can have him with you today.

Toni enjoy your day! One more sleep before its happening. I can't wait to hear what you are having and the name. Great last bump shot too! All the best for tomorrow

FTM that's fantastic that Vale slept so long. Sounds like SOS has worked for you. I have been reading it too after so many people recommended it.

Lil petal I know how you feel. I'm 39w3d today and no signs labour is close. I think I'll make my 40w3d hospital apt next week... Hoping bubs arrives by the weekend! Try and enjoy your outing with dd today.

Good luck for tomorrow Channy!

Hi everyone else! Have been trying to read along and keep up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending labour vibes to LilPetal and Maybee. Hope your bodies don't keep you waiting too long.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

maybee baybee  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil Smurfy I can remember too, no-one could believe I was waiting so long to test but I was in Melb and didn't want to test until after I left family hehe. I can't believe I will be a mum in a day or two. Won't be long and your bub will be here too.

Michelle: I shall have fun cooking. Trying to get most things done today so I can rest tomorrow. All I have to do tomorrow is move the futon mattress back onto the futon and a load of washing so I have all the clothes I want. Hope you are having a good day

LilPetal: Enjoy shopping with your DD. Hope your obs goes well tomorrow

maybee: I hope your bubba makes an appearance soon.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

maybee baybee  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had more pain today on my left side so thought I'd stop all the stress and go to hospital. Pans out I have a perfect lil jellybean measuring 7.5wks with a heartbeat of 160 ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1371519129.300545.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1371519136.365546.jpg

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (18-06-2013)