Closed Thread
Page 79 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congratulations Dream Girl!!!! Welcome to the world Brody. He is so gorgeous! Love the name. He's a pretty good size given that he was early. How are you feeling? Are they expecting that you'll be taking him home when you leave, or will he need to stay in? Love the pics

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    My little miss slept from 8:30pm-4:00am!!! She's not even 5 weeks old!! How lucky am I?!?? I really think its the SOS technique we've been using on her. Two other ladies in my DIG use it too and they're bubbas are sleeping through the night. I highly recommend it for everyone when you're bubs are born

Hope everyone has a wonderful day
    Wow that's a nice long sleep. What a good little girl. I think I'll get a copy of that book.

Loony, that's good that you got some quality time with DS.

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FTM - that's awesome little Vale is sleeping so well!

DreamGirl - congrats on little Brody (love that name BTW), he's adorable. Glad everything worked out well for you in the end.

AFM - Thanks for all the well wishes! The news of twins hasn't really settled in. Still trying to process it. Did I tell you the ultrasonographer found a third empty sac too? Coulda been three! Both my parents are super excited. DH has decided to tell his parents today instead of wait to tell the whole family all at once in 2 weeks. It's hard to wrap my head around the whole thing. 3 kids were definitely not in the plans and twins wasn't even a thought I ever had. But I know it will all be ok in the end and we'll have more cuteness than we can handle. Just a huge, huge shock! Not sure how my plans of a VBAC will go now. I have an apt on the 5th with my OB so will discuss it then. One thing I know for sure is these next 7 months are gonna be a wild ride!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Squiggs, I can't imagine the shock. I hope DH enjoys telling his family. Are you still going to be able to do your trip at the end of the year?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats dream girl. He is beautiful. Hope he is out of nursery soon.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (18-06-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Congrats dream girl! What a gorgeous boy!!! Makes me want to meet my little man.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats dream girl that is wonderful news! Enjoy your little bundle of joy

Squiggs!!! Exciting news for you, twins omg xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (18-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Congratulations Dream Girl!!!! Welcome to the world Brody. He is so gorgeous! Love the name. He's a pretty good size given that he was early. How are you feeling? Are they expecting that you'll be taking him home when you leave, or will he need to stay in? Love the pics
    Thank you. I've just seen his paediatrician and if his bloods come back good today he will get out of the nursery and join me in my room this afternoon!! Yippee!!
    If all continues well for the rest of the week then we will get to go home on Friday. I keep telling myself 1 day at a time and just can't wait to have him with me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Dream girl he is gorgeous!! Congrats again.

SOS stands for Save Our Sleep by Tizzie Hall. Awesome awesome book. You can start bubs as young as 2 weeks on it. She teaches self settling and a strict feeding routine. I don't do the feeding routine but I taught DD to self settle and every sleep bar the 5am sleep she settles herself and falls asleep with no patting, rocking or shushing from me. Makes life a whole lot easier!
    That sounds great. Think I'll have to check out the book well done on getting the technique right so quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    39w today busy day ahead. Have to go get another round of bloods taken. Stop quickly at the shops for some ingredients then making a lasagne. This is so I have a good lunch tomorrow but also so there is something for mum and DP in the fridge as not sure when they will be returning home post birth. Then I need to finish moving stuff in the spare room and wipe down the change table so as mum has somewhere to stay.

Here is my final bump shot

39w.jpg

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (18-06-2013)