Closed Thread
Page 75 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sounds like you are getting quite organized smurfy! I like your idea with the multiple bags.

My pregnancy does seem to be going quite quick... Not that I am complaining as I cannot wait to meet our baby!

Channy: I read online this morning she was seen leaving their house with a suitcase. She is crazy if she stays with someone who treats her like that... If he did that in public what is he doing behind closed doors?! Makes you think...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The problem is in those types of relationships the one being controlled can feel to scared to leave but the fact it happened quite publicly will help her I think. I feel for people that are in abusive situations as that was once me and it can be so hard to leave because they brain wash/threaten you. I Hp she is ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    The problem is in those types of relationships the one being controlled can feel to scared to leave but the fact it happened quite publicly will help her I think. I feel for people that are in abusive situations as that was once me and it can be so hard to leave because they brain wash/threaten you. I Hp she is ok
    I know I was in a very violent and abusive relationship a few years ago... I hope she finds the courage to leave as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Michelle: I'm feeling ok. Tired as had a rough night. Yes early on the fruit helped you realise how small bub is but I'm a watermelon this week so that's not really small haha.
    Yay for nearly 15weeks and hopefully your gender scan on the weekend

Smurfy: No good about your bad dream I have 2 bags and am happy with what is in them now haha.

Channy: You are right about leaving abusive relationships been hard. My sister was in one for years and it wasn't until she caught him cheating on her 6mths after having her son (he blamed her because she wasn't interested in having sex post birth) that she left. She is much happier now but was very hard for her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Michelle: I'm feeling ok. Tired as had a rough night. Yes early on the fruit helped you realise how small bub is but I'm a watermelon this week so that's not really small haha.
    Yay for nearly 15weeks and hopefully your gender scan on the weekend

Smurfy: No good about your bad dream I have 2 bags and am happy with what is in them now haha.

Channy: You are right about leaving abusive relationships been hard. My sister was in one for years and it wasn't until she caught him cheating on her 6mths after having her son (he blamed her because she wasn't interested in having sex post birth) that she left. She is much happier now but was very hard for her.
    A watermelon isn't small at all... But now I really want a watermelon haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It is hard, it took my having stitches in my face and a lot of family support to leave (he threatened suicide if I left). I try to b very understanding of ppls situations now, a few yrs back my best friend went through the same thing and it was so hard for me trying to help her coz I understood how she felt and how hard it was.

Anyway sorry about the serious posts, these things just get me. Back to baby talk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    It is hard, it took my having stitches in my face and a lot of family support to leave (he threatened suicide if I left). I try to b very understanding of ppls situations now, a few yrs back my best friend went through the same thing and it was so hard for me trying to help her coz I understood how she felt and how hard it was.

Anyway sorry about the serious posts, these things just get me. Back to baby talk
    it is always harder when it is close to home Channy. Sometimes serious talk is needed.

What time is your scan on Wednesday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nothing wrong with serious talk. Channy and Michelle, I'm glad you are both out of your abusive relationships.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (17-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks

My scan is at 5:15 Wednesday, feels like ages still. Havin such a crappy day, just found out my website if my little side business got hacked so trying to sort that grr, when it rains it pours!

Toni u r being induced Wednesday yeh?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Smurfy, I'm very glad I'm out of that relationship too. He was verbally, physically and sexually abusive... Luckily I have a very supportive fiancé now who wouldn't dream of hurting me so good things happen to those who wait

sorry to hear Channy, so awful that happened to you and your friend. Oh bugger, why would someone do that? Hope you get it sorted soon xx

your scan isn't far away but to you it would seem ages away!! The waiting sucks