Closed Thread
Page 74 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Yep more news soon. Dream girl, Toni, Maybee, and lilPetal are all due or booked in for induction in the next couple of weeks. And button has probably already had her bub.

Waiting, I'm glad you enjoyed your day out with DD. hopefully you'll still get time out with just DD, once bub is born, it will just take more organising.
    Getting so excited...it's almost my turn! I am getting very impatient to know my bubs gender.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LilPetal View Post
    Getting so excited...it's almost my turn! I am getting very impatient to know my bubs gender.
    It is exciting!!! Can't wait for my turn. You did well to not find out the gender. I haven't got that patience. Any inkling as to what you're having? I'm thinking girl for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    It is exciting!!! Can't wait for my turn. You did well to not find out the gender. I haven't got that patience. Any inkling as to what you're having? I'm thinking girl for you
    DH and I both think its another girl. He keeps referring to bub as 'she'. We honestly don't mind either way but I think we will be in shock if its a boy. We found out with DD so it's been interesting not knowing this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just coming in here to sub lovelies, reading along with the graduates gives me so much hope I will be joining here one day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly2013 View Post
    Just coming in here to sub lovelies, reading along with the graduates gives me so much hope I will be joining here one day
    Good to see you Butterfly. I really hope you'll be joining us in here soon. You've been through so much, you well and truly deserve your BFP. Take care Hun, hopefully this is your month xoxo. Sending heaps of baby dust your way.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

butterfly2013  (17-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nila: I hope the twins stay in for another 11 days, glad all is going well though

Smurfy: Yes its good to have the furniture, I wasn't expecting it until after bub was born as my cousin was going to bring it but his parents visited so decided to come visit.

Maybee: Am resting have no choice! Hope you are resting up as well, not long for you either.

Waiting: Glad DD enjoyed Disney on Ice.

LilPetal: Not long for you either, I'm the same and can't wait to find out what gender bub is now. I've absolutely no idea and its 50/50 for peoples guesses lol.

Butterfly: Hello hope you get your BFP soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting I am glad your dd enjoyed Disney on ice, we are taking the boys to see it in July when it come over and I am very hopeful they will love it and by then I will be able to have all the candy floss I want hehe

It is going to be baby galore in the next couple of weeks it's all very exciting! I can't wait till I have mine in my arms!!
    We are finally starting to think about getting our at seats installed just in case they do decide to come this week!

Did anyone hear about nigella lawson how sad is that! No one should be assaulted specially in public by their husband!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello to all the lovely ladies on here

I finally have time for a proper catch up yay!

rainbow: glad DP agreed to Wgite furniture! We have painted and bought all ours in white and I thought I'd have to argue my point with DF as he wanted dark wood but he caved early on haha.

lil smurfy: not long to go for you now how exciting! Have you finished packing your bags?

nila: I hope you manage to squeeze them in there for the next 10 days! How sweet if they share your birthday

channy: not long until your scan you must be so nervous and excited?

squiggs: hope you are doing well and the ms has settled down!

Lil petal: oh I think you are having another girl too, cannot wait to find out! I don't know how you managed waiting until the birth I am far too impatient for that!!

toni: I cannot believe you'll be having your bub this week sooo excited for you! Glad you got all the furniture just in time how are you feeling?
    I also love seeing what fruit or veg bub is compared to each week makes it easier to relate to how small they are!!

dream girl: hope everything goes well for you and no more getting shipped between suits! Cannot wait to hear your news!

hi sage, j, FTM and Choccie hope your babies are going well!

hello to everyone else hope you are doing well!!

butterfly: we hope to see you in here very soon! Goodness knows you deserve a beautiful happy healthy baby

Afm: almost 15 weeks! Yay. Hopefully finding out the sex on Saturday!! I had a terrible night I was up all night with blood noses and couldn't sleep so feeling like a zombie today! Hopefully they settle down and go away soon!
    My mum is doing better and is back with my sister this week and next. Poor thing has had a rough year!!
    Looking forward to going to the baby expo this weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nila, I heard about Nigella Lawson. How terrible. If you can't count on your husband to treat you right, who can you count on.

Michelle, your pregnancy seems to be going so fast. Enjoy your gender scan on Saturday. How exciting! Hopefully your blood noses don't hang around for long.

I haven't finished packing my bags yet. I've got 2 bags packed but want to unpack and rearrange, so I end up with a bag for labour with a few essentials for both of us and then 2 bags for hospital (1 for me and 1 for bub). That way I can cart around my labour bag in the car just in case, and DH can bring the other bags in when he can.
    I've written a list of what I want in each, just waiting on some more baby clothes to dry, and I'm ready to pack.

I had a great sleep last night, but had a bad dream and woke up in tears. That got me in a not so great mood for the day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies will do personals later when I have some time but just wanted to say I read about Nigella and was horrified and sad for her. I Hp she leaves him.