Closed Thread
Page 73 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies. Just passing on an update. After my waters broke on Thursday night I had to come into birthing. Nothing progressed so I was moved to the ward with antibiotics. Friday night I start getting contractions around 3-5 minutes apart so I went back down to birthing. The midwife said I was in labour however when she checked my cervix it was really long still. I was given some pethadene to get some sleep. The next morning I was still contracting but moved to about 5-10 minutes apart. After a few hours they had no consistency and are just random. So, I'm back up on the ward and looks like I'll stay here until I am induced tomorrow. Fingers crossed nothing changes cause I am going crazy here!! Everyone is really nice but I just feel like I am in limbo land. Thanks for all of your well wishes and will keep you updated. Glad to see everyone else is doing well

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow - I hope you find something to help with the heartburn! How cool about the engagement turned wedding!

LilP - I hope you and DH had a nice afternoon together. It's so great with they are really hands on. I don't know what I would do if DH wasn't so great with DD during these first few weeks. Hopefully this labor goes more smoothly than the last one. I agree, it would be nice to know what's going on in there!

Looney - I hope DS is feeling better

Toni - sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Get some rest, not long now!

MCB - nice bump! Glad to hear you and your Mom are doing better.

FTM - glad to hear you and Vale are doing well! She's so cute!

MrsLA - way to go on your Op Shop score!

Maybee - glad you're feeling a bit better. Sometimes there's nothing like a quiet night in.

DreamGirl - how frustrating it must be. Glad everyone is being nice. Hopefully you have bubs today or tomorrow without a hitch!

AFM - nothing new to report. Just growing 10 little fingers and 10 little toes (according to my app).

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (16-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Rainbow, FTM recommended drinking bicarb soda in water (I think it was 1tsp bicarb), to help with heartburn. I'm yet to try it cos I keep forgetting to buy bicarb.

LilPetal, I'm glad you enjoyed your time with DH. It's good that you can really appreciate spending the time, just the 2 of you.

Dream girl, if bub doesn't choose to come beforehand, good luck with your induction tomorrow.

AFM, I'm getting a little on edge now. Hearing people having their babies weeks early, has me a bit worried that the same will happen to me. But I'm still procrastinating when it comes to finishing packing my bags. We're going shopping today to get the last few things we need (or I want) for bub,

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'm happy! DP has agreed to white nursery furniture!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    SageS: I will surely go back if I have more symptoms. Also ring the Ob tomorrow about blood test but wont have results from 24hr urine when I call as I am still collecting.
    Sounds like your little man is doing well. Sorry no idea about cream and MCNs but if you find out can you let us know

LilPetal: Glad you had a lovely time with your DH.

DreamGirl: Hope things go well tomorrow, look forward to hearing your news.

Squiggs: Glad things are going ok. I love the info different apps give you. I also like going to thebump.com where it compares baby to different fruit and vegetables for size comparison, DP always tries to guess each week what bub is.

LilSmurfy: Hope you get your bags organised and that bub doesn't arrive too early.

Rainbow: yay that your DP has agreed to your white furniture.

AFM: First week without doing market and I was still awake at 545 haha. We went and walked around the markets and got our fruit and veggies like normal. Also fitted our car seat (After getting the extension strap thingy) Had my aunt and uncle visit for tea. They delivered our cot, change table and bouncer so now have all our furniture Trying to rest as much as possible.

Hi to Michelle, GreenTea, Ponytail, Channy, Waiting, 2012Mumma, MissX, MsFaery, Bondgirl, Loony, Nila, FelH How are you all going?

Hope MyLittleStar, Eko, Choccie, FTM, J37 and your bubbas are all going well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni all is going well...I think I have started losing my cervical plug so I'm not sure if we will last another 11 days...hopefully they will cause I would love to share my birthday with them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Toni, that's great that you've now got all your furniture delivered and the car seat installed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You sound all organised Toni. Just a matter of days now!! Rest up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oooh more baby news in here soon!!! Yay!

Rainbow - I have white nursery furniture, using DDs old stuff. It's so versatile, love it!

Took DD to see Disney on Ice today she loved it! Was a great day out. Will miss doing things just with her once bubs comes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep more news soon. Dream girl, Toni, Maybee, and lilPetal are all due or booked in for induction in the next couple of weeks. Oh and Fel and Nila too. And button has probably already had her bub.

Waiting, I'm glad you enjoyed your day out with DD. hopefully you'll still get time out with just DD, once bub is born, it will just take more organising.
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 16-06-2013 at 22:48.