Page 7 of 100 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sage Tate is gorgeous!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats sage tate is gorgeous! I want baby cuddles!

And I agree, you cannot leave we like you all checking in!

Glad you're going well FTM hope little miss Vale is behaving

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I wanna stick around here too

Thanks MCB, she's been an absolute angel today!! Very happy camper here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail View Post
    Gee you guys move fast!
    Rainbow.....SCORE!!! How awesome is that!
    I'm really worried the spending rivalry between my parents and DHs parents (mainly the mums) might cause some issues once our hub is here. My mum is disabled so survives on a pension, my MIL is for lack of a better word 'loaded' and is quite frivolous buying expensive big ticket items just because she can. My mum gets upset because she can't give us the same, not that it matters to me. My MIL likes to rub it in my mums face though. Money doesn't make you a good person.

Channy that's a super cute reveal! I think we are going to do the shoe thing, we are country people so I will have both of DH and I's RM Williams boots and a baby pair of boots on a hay bale against the old wood in the hay shed. I'm pretty handy with a camera hehe

We are going to announce to the family on my MILs birthday just after our 8 week scan I'm getting her a "happy birthday nanny" card...she probably won't even notice lol
    My mum has that problem with my brothers MIL. Neither of them is wealthy, but she wants to compete over everything, from who buys the most stuff, who gets to see them the most etc. very annoying.

Great reveal idea

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    I wanna stick around here too

Thanks MCB, she's been an absolute angel today!! Very happy camper here
    I'm so glad you want to stay

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (29-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil Petal - as long as you are happy with your decision, it shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks. I know what you mean about being sad that the pregnancy is almost over, I feel the same even though we would like one more. It's such a special time.

Congratulations again Sage. Tate is adorable and I love the name. Glad to hear you are doing ok

Toni sounds like you are all organised with your birth plan. I bet your mum was very pleased to be asked to cut the cord. DH is undecided if it's something he wants to do, he'll probably decide in the moment!

Great to hear MCB. Please stay around here too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    You girls have some great reveal ideas

Have my pre-admission appt with the midwife tomorrow so went through the birth plan with DP today as I need to discuss it with the midwife. DP can't cut the cord due to his disability so I rang mum to see if she would like to, she is very chuffed to be asked
    That's great that your birth plan is organised. How lovely that your mum is cutting the cord.

My DH is undecided if he will or not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LilPetal and maybee, I'm going to be sad when this pregnancy. I'm going to be ecstatic to have bub, but I love being pregnant and feeling her moving in my belly. So special

Thanks
    Reviews
    maybee baybee and Lil Smurfy, my birth plan is simply filling in the form which says basically what you do and don't want with regards to pain relief, who is there, immunisations etc. I am still going in the the whole idea that I will just take each moment as it comes. DP knows my opinions and knows me well so I will be making certain that they discuss with both of us any medical intervention needed. DP would love to cut the cord but its just not possible but mum is quite excited to be asked

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    LilPetal and maybee, I'm going to be sad when this pregnancy. I'm going to be ecstatic to have bub, but I love being pregnant and feeling her moving in my belly. So special
    I feel the same. I have had a fantastic pregnancy and felt the best I have for a long, long time. I also love feeling bubs move. But to hold bubs in my arms will be pretty special too.