Closed Thread
Page 67 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck dream girl!! Hope everything goes well, can't believe you'll be meeting your bub soon so exciting!

Glad you got a girls name picked Toni, not long for you to go either!

So many babies to be born soon!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (14-06-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1371170284.994055.jpg

Bump shot Friday bub has moved from the right side to right in the middle. My belly is really nice and hard now!

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Goodness these big ads on BH are getting annoying!!

FTM - Vale is adorable! Glad she settled herself last night!

MCB - how exciting to hear bubs! How are you and your Mom feeling?

LilP - hopefully bubs comes soon. Those last few weeks seem to take forever! The insomnia can't be helping. Hope the midwifes suggestions work quickly!

Dreamgirl - how exciting!

Rainbow - hope you feel better soon. Homemade soup sounds like just the thing. Yum! Great bump!

AFM - Just hanging out while DD is watching Pocoyo. I don't usually let her watch cartoons/tv much but with MS it's such a big help for the 30 minutes it's on. Gives me a chance to lay down for a time out when playing gets to be a bit much. She's loving it! No spotting today but pregnancy insomnia and hot flashes definitely still here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (14-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Great bump Rainbow. Hope you cold doesn't hand around too long

Squiggs, I hope the ms eases

Channy, how are you feeling?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (15-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    35 weeks today!!!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great bumps Smurfy and Rainbow.

Squiggs I am sure 30 minutes of cartoons won't hurt and it lets you have a breather.

I am forcing myself to rest today, my hands and feet are really sore from the fluid retention. The only things I am doing are preparing lunch and dinner and if my hands feel better putting the shelves in bubs cupboard.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Lovely bump Smurfy!!

Squiggs, don't feel guilty! I put abc kids on a lot in the first tri when I could barely keep my eyes open!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (15-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beautiful bumps girls can't wait til I have one! Just bloated fat at the moment.

Looks like well b meeting a few more graduate bubs really soon! I'm excited 😬

MCB what brand of Doppler do u have?

It's been a rainy old week in adelaide but thank goodness it's nearly the wkend and only 5 more days til scan. I just want to know if I can start being excited or not, I am completely unattached at the moment. Have had nausea in the mornings though but it eases through the day and helps when I eat, no more pain thank goodness.

Hp everyone has a nice weekend. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Dream Girl. All the best for your baby's arrival. Look forward to hearing details.

Lovely bumps ladies!

Toni hope you are resting as much as possible. How exciting you have a girls name picked too! So eager to find out what you are having

Lil petal I'm feeling much the same. 39w tomorrow and feel like its a long way off. Today I have a lot of pelvic pain and even seeing the chiro hasn't done much. But no other signs. Bp fine today. Have to go back at 39w4d.

Nila wow only 2weeks to go!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (14-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Girls, please don't abandon Bub Hub for Facebook...I am passionate in my dislike of Facebook!!!

Best of luck Dream Girl for a "dream delivery"!

Lucy is a little champion; feeding well, sleeping well. Oscar on the other hand!!...The little man was up FOUR times last night...at 1.30am, 2am, 2.30am and 3am! That was the killer, not Lucy! He is sick (in his defence). At one stage last night I had Lucy in one arm, Oscar in another, trying to heat Oscar's bottle and calm him down, whilst juggling a floppy newborn!!

For those about to/just recently given birth, I have just bought the "SRC Recovery Shorts"...check out their website. They are like bike-pants that you pull up to just beneath your breasts, and they help support your pelvic floor, back and abdominal muscles, stimulating blood flow and providing support, to aid in recovery post-partum. They feel really good. I was sceptical, but my husband was really keen, and I am glad he persisted. Worth having a look.

FTM, I am a bit worried about you; newborns and sleep deprivation equals very hard going. Are you napping during the day when she goes down? Do you have adequate support? You are breast-feeding, yes?...If so, the Australian Breast Feeding Association has a 24-hour hotline for advice and support. And your Maternal Health Centre can provide additional support. Ask for help...there is no shame in that; in fact, it is the sign of a mature woman.

Rainbow...baby boys are adorable!

J xx.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (14-06-2013)