Closed Thread
Page 65 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FTM thats awesome that Vale put herself to sleep. Can't believe its 4 weeks already, she is still absolutely adorable!

Welcome GreenTea

I am super excited. I haven't had a girls name that I really really liked on our list but I thought of one and was sure DP would say no but he loves it, woohoo now we have a boy name and a girl name I adore

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. Just thought I would quickly say hi. I am trying to read along but don't get time to post much. Newborns keep
    You busy ;-)

Ftm you need to do what works for you re sleeping and feeding. What I know is that everyone needs to do what suits them and their bub

Choccie your two are just gorgeous. Hope Perth went well. I think that's where you were

Channy I hope you are doing okay, pain is stressful

Squigs hope the bleeding has eased.

Toni yay not long now.
    Maybe hope the BP behaves
    Rainbow how's the mil about the boy thing

Lilsmurfy good luck with finishing work

Oh little man is awake and wanting to feed. Wave everyone else!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SageS For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (14-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all👋

Miss XamA:
    Hope ur 4d scan went well and bubs cooperated well for you.

Rainbow:
    Hope u feel better soon and the tea and soup help.

Toni:
    Hope your mum arrives in time for the birth. I also don't trust the obs measurements as u know when they press hard down on ur pubic bone and then measure from that she didn't do that but at same time she was feeling to c if bubs was engaged. Glad you had a great lunch with DH and yay for getting a girls name. We only have a boys name picked??

Maybee:
    Great news BP is staying where it should be

Green tea: welcome and congratulations on ur 1st bub.

FTM:
    Great news Valentina is sleeping better now and ❤ the pics.

Afm nothing new worked went shopping with dd after work had a look around at baby shops again and then came home so boring day. Early shift again 2morrow man it's killing me up at 5am to start work at 6:30am but no way am I giving up and early shift on a Friday 😀.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Arrgh I posted earlier and bubhub ate it....

Welcome Green Tea, great to see you again!!! From memory I think we have the same due date?! Have you had your Morph scan yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

ToniS-hope you had a great anniversary! Now I am craving pavlova.

MCB- it must be awesome to have a Doppler at home! I love that reassuring sound at each ob appointment.

Nila - glad to hear you are almost organised for the twins. I keep thinking I am done then suddenly remember something else I need.

Maybee - glad your BP was fine and hope its ok tomorrow.

Welcome greentea

FTM - Vale is just gorgeous, she has amazing eyes!

Rainbow - sorry you have a cold, I hope you feel better soon. I can't wait to see your cot once it's done.

Hi everyone else

AFM - 38 weeks today and pregnancy insomnia has set in. I just can't sleep. it's after midnight and I am just not tired. I am starting to get quite anxious about the birth. I had an ob appointment n Tuesday and had an internal, cervix is still high so not even close to giving birth. I am getting Braxton hicks all the time but apart from that I feel like birth is a long way off. Ob won't induce me before he leaves on holiday since my body isn't ready so looks like I will just have to keep waiting for something to happen. The midwife that works with my ob has given me lots of tips on things to help the process along and I am doing everything she suggests so taking raspberry leaf tablets, using my breast pump 4 x a day and sorry for TMI but also dtd.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone
    Just updating you all to let you know that my waters broke last night and I've been admitted to hospital for monitoring. No contractions yet and doc is happy to let me go until Monday before inducing. Currently only 36 weeks but baby is big. Got a steroid injection last night and will get another in 24hrs if I haven't had bubs.
    Will keep you updated
    Hope everyone is doing well x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dream girl For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (14-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry - double post
    Last edited by dream girl; 14-06-2013 at 04:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Triple post silly phone!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Not feeling worse this morning which is always good news! My Nanna is making me soup for lunch will just stay in bed for most of the day and shop online- hehe.

Sage, MIL seems to have gotten over it. Or at least isn't mentioning it anymore. I think in my excitement (and my family's) I forgot to even pay attention to her opinion. My mum keeps buying gorgeous outfits for the boy, and has bought some gorgeous red minky to line his blanky with. Lucky boy. Can't wait until it's done!

Hopefully I'll be feeling better and will do some more of the cot this weekend, and DP has all of next week to do it too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Dream girl, that's so exciting!! You're so close now. Good luck with the birth and hopefully bub decides to come before the induction. All the best, we'll be thinking of you and cheering you on. That's great that they've been able to give you one steroid needle. Did you already have your bags packed, or is it a rush job?

Perhaps I should stop procrastinating, you're only a week ahead of me.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

dream girl  (14-06-2013)