Closed Thread
Page 63 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Channy - I hope everything is ok babe. Please just go to the hospital and get a scan if it gets worse or even call your OB- this is what they are here for.

Having another attempt of the 4D scan today, hopefully bub decides to show his/her face this time. On the orange juice and keeping as active as possible to keep bub awake and moving

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I've woken up with a sore throat and a lot of mucus in the back of my throat

Drinking honey and lemon tea but any other suggestions to help nip it in the bud?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Waiting: so glad bub is okay and everything is measuring well! You must be half way already? Exciting!

nila: yay for both babies being good and having strong heartbeats! 16 days that is so exciting!! Hope everything is coming along nicely in their nursery

channy: so scary in the first trimester especially if you're having pain, is there anyway of moving your scan up sooner so you don't need to wait? Are you having shoulder pain? The first sign of an eptopic is having bad shoulder pain.

Lil smurfy: how cute is that bracelet, your little one is very spoilt as she should be!! Hope you enjoy looking for more MCNs

toni: hope you got a better nights sleep. Sucks how expensive it is to change tickets with airlines. Hopefully your mum arrives in time which i am sure she will

Squiggs: hot flashes are never fun, not looking forward to menopause that's for sure haha. Hope they go away soon!! Good luck at your GP appt and yay for things feeling more real

hello to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissXamA View Post
    Channy - I hope everything is ok babe. Please just go to the hospital and get a scan if it gets worse or even call your OB- this is what they are here for.

Having another attempt of the 4D scan today, hopefully bub decides to show his/her face this time. On the orange juice and keeping as active as possible to keep bub awake and moving
    hope bub cooperates today and you get some beautiful pictures

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks for all the kind thoughts, the pain had eased a lot but I slept terribly. Today ms has kicked in majorly and I just got told I look like crap :/ if the pain stays away I will try and patiently wait for my scan next wk.

Good luck with ur scan today missx, Ho to c some piccies

Glad the twins are doing well nila

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nila: I am glad the twins are doing well. Are you all organised now?

Loony: I never believe the Obs when they estimate sizes and stuff, they always seem to get it wrong. I hope you get some answers next week.

Lil Smurfy: Enjoy your quiet day

MissFaery: Welcome back Hope you are doing well. Yay for 4D scan soon

MissX: I hope you get some good photos today

Rainbow: I hope you feel better soon. Cups of tea and panadol was all I took when I was sick.

Michelle: Hows your back today? Hope your mum is doing ok. I am sure my mum will arrive in time. Just crappy that airlines are so unwilling to change things for a decent price. I slept better last night and today is mine and DP 3rd anniversary so we are going out for lunch and I am making him a pavlova

Channy: Glad the pain has eased up a bit.

Hi to everyone else

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (13-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MissX, good luck with your scan. Hopefully bub is feeling more cooperative

Rainbow, I think panadol is all you can take

Toni, happy anniversary. Have a nice day.

Channy, I'm glad your pains have eased. Hopefully they stay away and your ms eases a bit

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniS View Post
    Nila: I am glad the twins are doing well. Are you all organised now?

Loony: I never believe the Obs when they estimate sizes and stuff, they always seem to get it wrong. I hope you get some answers next week.

Lil Smurfy: Enjoy your quiet day

MissFaery: Welcome back Hope you are doing well. Yay for 4D scan soon

MissX: I hope you get some good photos today

Rainbow: I hope you feel better soon. Cups of tea and panadol was all I took when I was sick.

Michelle: Hows your back today? Hope your mum is doing ok. I am sure my mum will arrive in time. Just crappy that airlines are so unwilling to change things for a decent price. I slept better last night and today is mine and DP 3rd anniversary so we are going out for lunch and I am making him a pavlova

Channy: Glad the pain has eased up a bit.

Hi to everyone else
    Happy anniversary! Yum pavlova

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mcb - yep 20 weeks now

Rainbow - I took lemsips but that's about all. Hope u feel better soon xx

Welcome back Ms Faery

Smurfy - NECH is at Campbelltown

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting - glad everything went well at the OB. Good news on the VBAC! I'm hoping for on of those this time around too.

Nila - 16 days! How exciting!!

LilS - I've got that much catching up for Revenge too. Sort of addicted!

MissF - enjoy your scan!

MissX - how'd the scan go?

Channy - glad to hear you're feeling a bit better. Hopefully you won't have to go to the hospital. MS has kicked in for me too. I thought I was gonna lose my breakfast all over the GPs waiting room! Kept it down fortunately.

ToniS - happy anniversary! Have fun at lunch!

AFM - GP was good. I hadn't seen this doctor before (mine's on leave) and he was great. He wasn't worried at all about the spotting because it hasn't gotten any heavier and there's no pain associated with it. He gave me an ultrasound referral in case it gets worse but I'll have to go back and see him too. I'm Rh negative and he said I'd need an injection ASAP if the bleeding gets really bad. He's happy I have so many symptoms. "Means it's probably not going anywhere". I'll still sneak in a quick, cheeky ultrasound at work. We're planning on telling DH's parents by putting an ultrasound pic into their anniversary card in a few weeks and I can do that at work.

Sorry if I missed anyone. This thread moves so fast. I hope everyone else is feeling ok today!