Closed Thread
Page 61 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Does anyone know if I can take buscopan? Having horrid cramps today
    These are the guidelines on the packet re. pregnancy...

"Special care is recommended during pregnancy, particularly in the first three months. Ask for your doctor's advice if you are pregnant, or likely to become pregnant during your course of medication."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I caught up with a friend this morning. She bought bub a bangle. Very cute
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    These are the guidelines on the packet re. pregnancy...

"Special care is recommended during pregnancy, particularly in the first three months. Ask for your doctor's advice if you are pregnant, or likely to become pregnant during your course of medication."
    I didn't have the box with me just the pill tray, think ill give it a miss. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM: Hope Vale catches on to the self settling quickly and you get some more rest. I am reading that book in preparation. I am sure you are a wonderful mum!

Michelle: Yay for 14 weeks, thats exciting! Yep mind hasn't stopped. Oddly I am more anxious about what if the gel doesn't work than the fact I need to go through labour. Wonder if thats normal?

maybee: I had a nap today but not for very long as my poodle jumped on me haha. I am very excited that DP and mum will be there. Mum rang Jetstar to try and come up Tuesday instead so DP doesn't have to leave me at the hospital to pick her up but it was going to cost her more than the original ticket to change it which she can't afford
    I hope your bp comes down again! Enjoy your mani/pedi. Not long to go for you either

Lil Smurfy: yep I don't do well with deadlines, and clearly I focus on the least important things (like the front page list) as opposed to making sure I am organised for bub haha.
    Thats a very cute bangle your friend bought for bub!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks so much for the encouragement ladies

Vale is currently having her 4th sleep of the day and this time it took 5 mins and 10 secs of patting for her to settle and fall asleep

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    FTM - don't feel bad about feeling like a zombie. With a newborn you ARE feeding 24/7. Just hang in there. After a few weeks it does get better and feedings go from 40 minutes down to 15 or 20 and she'll sleep longer. It is tough but you're doing great! Glad to hear she settled quickly the last time.

MCB - glad to hear your Mom is feeling better. Scary times! DD sat on my sciatic nerve for about a month so I feel your pain. Panadol helps when it gets really bad.

Maybee - I hope your BP isn't too much of an issue. Hope you enjoyed your mani/pedi.

Channy - I have no idea about the buscopan. Sorry!

LilSmurfy - cute bangle!

AFM - I was up at 2:30 this morning with hot flashes. We had to turn the fan on and DH had to get me a cool washcloth and my temp was only 36.6! If that's what menopause is like, I quit! I'm so glad I'm doing this while it's winter!! I didn't have this last time. Funny how each pregnancy really is different. I have my first GP apt tomorrow, it's getting a bit more real every day!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Three Little Birds For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (12-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have had excruciating pain in my lower stomach for half the day, called my fs who advised that I take 4 hourly panadol and have a warm shower and see if it eases which it has a bit since iv got home from work. Iv been advised to go the hospital if it gets any worse sorry worried about ectopic, wish I could just have a bloody scan!

Sorry for vent. How is everyone today?

Gorgeous bangle lil smurfy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everything is ok Channy. Pains could be normal. Scan soon but if you are stressing go get checked.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hope the pain is nothing serious Channy and everything is ok xx

Had OB appt today. Got full results from morph scan and echo, no abnormalities found phew!! Bubs (and I!) are measuring bang on track , bp is still a little low but not causing any issues. My placenta has also moved up above my c-section scar so OB is happy to now put me as low risk and continue with the vbac plans. Happy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waitinghoping View Post
    Hope the pain is nothing serious Channy and everything is ok xx

Had OB appt today. Got full results from morph scan and echo, no abnormalities found phew!! Bubs (and I!) are measuring bang on track , bp is still a little low but not causing any issues. My placenta has also moved up above my c-section scar so OB is happy to now put me as low risk and continue with the vbac plans. Happy
    Great news waiting what hospital r u going to?