Closed Thread
Page 60 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Cheeky bub MissXMa!!!

Squiggs, your work sound supportive which is great!!

I've sorted through bub's clothes - again!!! I'm not sure he has enough!!

Attachment 37715
    Haha. There's no such thing as too much when it comes to baby clothes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Cheeky bub MissXMa!!!

Squiggs, your work sound supportive which is great!!

I've sorted through bub's clothes - again!!! I'm not sure he has enough!!

Attachment 37715
    You better get him some more clothes, just in case ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Loony, not long til maternity leave. I hope you managed to get enough sleep.

I don't know how I'd cope if I was having a summer baby. I wake up about 20 times a night because I'm hot, uncomfortable, or just because I need to roll over.

I'm so glad I'm on leave at the moment, it's nice to be able to stay in bed a bit later, do a few things, and then relax for a while.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bah didn't get to sleep until after 230am. I hope I'm not going to be having this issue for the next week. Was just going through in my head everything I need to do before next Wednesday.

Can one of you lovely ladies volunteer to copy the list into a post on the first page of the new thread when it starts and keep it up to date, I am happy doing it but am worried I won't remember once bub arrives next week.

Smurfy hope you get some more rest and enjoy your time off work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone

I know I've been terrible at keeping up but boy oh boy have we had some rough days and nights! Eekkkk !!

Vale and I are doing good today. I've started her on the SOS program and am currently teaching her to self settle. She fights sleep tooth and nail but we're getting there. She just now woke up from a sleep cycle and put herself to sleep for the next one without me having to go into help her
    This baby business is TOUGH! Not to scare anyone but man I feel like all I do is feed her! Can't wait till this newborn business is over and she's sleeping a bit more overnight. I feel like a terrible mum because I know I should be enjoying her but how can I when I feel like a zombie 24/7?

Anyways, we had a good night last night so I feel much more rested and ready to face the day!

Sorry for the lack of personals. My brain is well and truly fried. Hope everyone has a lovely day and yay Toni for your induction next week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and MCB so sorry to hear about your poor mum Hope she recovers quickly.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

MichelleClareBear  (12-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, mum is doing better but needs a lot of help and pain pills! She is still recovering from her shoulder op she had last month so the poor thing is in a world of pain

I am only on my phone but if it works I'm happy to keep bringing the list over if I miss it I'm sure someone will copy it over... Team effort

sorry you didn't get much sleep Toni! But I'm sure your mind was going a million miles an hour knowing today next week you'll meet your baby!! Eep

so glad work was happy for you Squiggs, and yay for the maternity leave starting 2 months before your due date!! Hope you get an ultrasound so you can see bub
    as for my back I think bub is laying somewhere he/she finds comfortable and I don't! Some days ifs better so hopefully bub will move soon!

Lots of clothes but can never have enough rainbow I love the superman outfit!

Sorry you're having a rough time getting Vale to settle FTM, hope she gets the hang of it soon! And please don't feel like a bad mum you are doing the very best you can and being exhausted doesn't help at all!!

Hope your cheeky little one moves MissX so you can see clearly next time! How cute with the hand sucking

Rhats all I remember with my fuzzy brain at the moment, only slept a few hours overnight!! Hi to everyone!!!

14 weeks today! Yay

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

Three Little Birds  (12-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni I'm sure your mind was in overdrive last night. Hopefully you can rest for the rest of the week. That's great that your DH can be there for the birth and your mum is coming too.

MCB sorry to hear about your mum. I hope she makes a full and speedy recovery and yay for 14w already!

Lil Smurfy enjoy being on leave. I'm enjoying the sleep ins and lazy days too

FTM I know people who swear by the SOS routine. I'm reading the book in readiness. Don't be so hard on yourself, I'm sure you are doing a great job, it's not an easy gig being a mum! They don't come with a manual and are all unique.

Had my drs apt this morning and my bp is high so I have to go have it checked tomorrow and Friday. At the tail end now at 38w4d. Bubs is head down still and getting lots of movement. Off to get a mani/pedi this arvo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone know if I can take buscopan? Having horrid cramps today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Toni, I'm sure between all of us we can remember to copy the list over and keep it up to date. I'm always on my phone, but I'll see what I can do. That's a bugga you are not sleeping, now that you know when bub is coming, you've got a deadline for when everything has to be done by.

Maybee, I hope your BP drops. Enjoy your pedi

MCB, yay for 14 weeks

Channy, I'm not sure about buscopan.

FTM, sorry you and Vale aren't getting much sleep. Hopefully she'll have mastered self settling soon, and it'll be easier for both of you. How's her stomach, all settled now?