Congrats again Sage. Tate is divine!!
Tips on recovering ... well everyone is different but I found the following tips helpful.
1. Take the drugs if you need them. Don't try to be a hero.
2. Walk walk walk! Around the house I mean. Try not to be seated too much but don't overdo it either.
3. Don't lift anything except baby!!! This ones super important. You may feel like you can but don't!
4. Rest some. Take naps when baby naps. It will help with the recovery.
5. Wash the incision well and dry it well too.
That's all I can think of ... hope that helps
Sage - he is amazing! Makes me want to meet my boy now! Love the name too xx
You girls have some great reveal ideas
Have my pre-admission appt with the midwife tomorrow so went through the birth plan with DP today as I need to discuss it with the midwife. DP can't cut the cord due to his disability so I rang mum to see if she would like to, she is very chuffed to be asked
Sage Tate is gorgeous, its good that he arrived healthy thats what is important not how he got here. Whats his DOB so I can update the list to include him
As for the graduates of the graduates thread, there isn't one of them because we expect you to stick around here and keep us updated ;-)
If you do start a new thread, I'll be there soon. At least there's a few of you with bubs now.
Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 29-05-2013 at 17:28.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!