Closed Thread
Page 6 of 100 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Another photo as I know how much I loved seeing the others photos to help
    Me through this journey ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1369807084.728784.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1369807137.492766.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats again Sage. Tate is divine!!

Tips on recovering ... well everyone is different but I found the following tips helpful.
    1. Take the drugs if you need them. Don't try to be a hero.
    2. Walk walk walk! Around the house I mean. Try not to be seated too much but don't overdo it either.
    3. Don't lift anything except baby!!! This ones super important. You may feel like you can but don't!
    4. Rest some. Take naps when baby naps. It will help with the recovery.
    5. Wash the incision well and dry it well too.
    That's all I can think of ... hope that helps

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Sage - he is amazing! Makes me want to meet my boy now! Love the name too xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    You girls have some great reveal ideas

Have my pre-admission appt with the midwife tomorrow so went through the birth plan with DP today as I need to discuss it with the midwife. DP can't cut the cord due to his disability so I rang mum to see if she would like to, she is very chuffed to be asked

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sage Tate is gorgeous, its good that he arrived healthy thats what is important not how he got here. Whats his DOB so I can update the list to include him

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SageS View Post
    Hi ladies

Quick post I can't keep up. We are home! Hooray.

Our little man Tate arrived via c section after going Into distress during labor. He is absolutely perfect in every way. While The Birth was not what I was hoping for it was absolutely an amazing experience and my ob was fantastic at explaining all recommendations made and reasons why he felt we should do
    Different things. I was lucky to experience natural labor and while we did not deliver naturally it was still such a special experience. I will never forget the feelings of love I had for him once he was placed on my chest.

Fel I hope all goes well with your bub. If it stays breech make sure you prepare your house for no heavy lifting as I had been quite unprepared for the c sect recovery I will have to undertake. I am glad your blood pressure is staying low.

J good luck for this week

As far as weight estimates
    People kept saying I was smallish and compact but had a 4kg baby, I had no idea he would be the size he was. I thought he would have been about 3.3kgs

Mcb gorgeous photos

Rainbow boys are divine.

And here I was thinking I was having a girl. Have learnt that's not the case. :-)

Welcome to ponytail I hope all goes well.

Miss x i put on 16 kilos during pregnancy ad then had lots of swelling and put on another 2kg in the last two weeks. Don't be too hard on yourself. I ate well and while not perfect I walked up until the day I went into labor for minimum of half an hour.

I am yet to weigh myself and know I will need to work at getting back to my pre preg weight but I also know that this journey is about delivering your baby safely into the world.

Hope your all doing well.
    Thanks for being such a support throughout my pregnancy I really appreciate it.

Good luck to maybe j and Toni who must be close to having bubs soon!

Ftm any tips on c sect recovery.

Also is there a graduates from the graduates thread

Attachment 37132
    Gorgeous and great name

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Quick post I can't keep up. We are home! Hooray.

Our little man Tate arrived via c section after going Into distress during labor. He is absolutely perfect in every way. While The Birth was not what I was hoping for it was absolutely an amazing experience and my ob was fantastic at explaining all recommendations made and reasons why he felt we should do
    Different things. I was lucky to experience natural labor and while we did not deliver naturally it was still such a special experience. I will never forget the feelings of love I had for him once he was placed on my chest.

Fel I hope all goes well with your bub. If it stays breech make sure you prepare your house for no heavy lifting as I had been quite unprepared for the c sect recovery I will have to undertake. I am glad your blood pressure is staying low.

J good luck for this week

As far as weight estimates
    People kept saying I was smallish and compact but had a 4kg baby, I had no idea he would be the size he was. I thought he would have been about 3.3kgs

Mcb gorgeous photos

Rainbow boys are divine.

And here I was thinking I was having a girl. Have learnt that's not the case. :-)

Welcome to ponytail I hope all goes well.

Miss x i put on 16 kilos during pregnancy ad then had lots of swelling and put on another 2kg in the last two weeks. Don't be too hard on yourself. I ate well and while not perfect I walked up until the day I went into labor for minimum of half an hour.

I am yet to weigh myself and know I will need to work at getting back to my pre preg weight but I also know that this journey is about delivering your baby safely into the world.

Hope your all doing well.
    Thanks for being such a support throughout my pregnancy I really appreciate it.

Good luck to maybe j and Toni who must be close to having bubs soon!

Ftm any tips on c sect recovery.

Also is there a graduates from the graduates thread

Attachment 37132
    How precious congrats!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Another photo as I know how much I loved seeing the others photos to help
    Me through this journey Attachment 37133Attachment 37134
    Sage, he's gorgeous. Sorry you ended up with a c section, but at least you're happy with the birth. Great name too

As for the graduates of the graduates thread, there isn't one of them because we expect you to stick around here and keep us updated ;-)

If you do start a new thread, I'll be there soon. At least there's a few of you with bubs now.
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 29-05-2013 at 17:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Agreed ^^^

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Attachment 37127

MCb saw this on Pinterest and thought it was so cute
    Thats so cute! I like that idea

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

ChannyV  (29-05-2013)