Closed Thread
Page 56 of 100 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Miss X we got the same pram with the bassinet part too. We haven't road tested it yet but we liked it in the shops.

Bond sorry that you are feeling so crappy. Sounds like you could do with a day on the couch all alone. Make the most of it, forget the housework!

Toni yay for 38wks and seeing bubs again today. Hope everything is great for you! Funny you say that your DH thought you were in labour last night just by you rolling over. Every time I get up to go to the toilet or groan rolling over cause its so damn awkward (like doing a 3pt turn to change from left to right side) he's like 'are you ok?' 'What's wrong?'. I feel like shouting same as always just gotta go to the bathroom. Seriously he'll know about it when it's action stations! Lol. He really has been fantastic throughout my pregnancy so I shouldn't be so hard on him. I'm just uncomfy and frustrated!

Glad you liked the owls, I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. Next project is to make some bibs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol maybee. Last night's noises were a bit different to my normal moans and groans but I hear you on wanting to yell at them that its just your normal pain.
    Still waiting at Obs he is an hour late as he was delivering 2 babies when we arrived and has just gone to deliver another.
    Have fun making bibs, wish I could sew as I'd love to make some things but really can't sew at all haha

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck with your ob appointment Toni. You're so close now too.

DH is the same. If I get out of bed to pee, he asks me if I'm ok. If I get a pain and get off the couch to try to relieve it, he asks if I'm ok, if it's normal, or if we need to go to the dr. And the other night he asked why I looked so uncomfortable. Could have something to do with the fact that I just ate a huge dinner and bubs has taken up the room that my stomach used to have.

He's very sweet though, and it must be hard for the men. They can't feel what we feel, and probably haven't read as much as we have, so have no idea what is normal and what to worry about. And the closer it gets to our due dates, the more they're on edge, knowing it could happen any day.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

ToniS  (11-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will post properly when I get home but OMG I will have a baby next week. Ob is inducing me Wednesday night due to my swelling and BP going up. Freaking out!

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Toni! I will reply properly tonight after I get home but that's so exciting!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LilPetal For This Useful Post:

ToniS  (11-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just quickly popping in to say woot woot Toni! Another bubba here!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Toni! How exciting!!! Well I'm excited for you. Are you freaking out? What does this mean for your mum and DH, who will be there with you?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to maybee baybee For This Useful Post:

ToniS  (11-06-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Omg another bubba!!! Hope DH can be there Toni!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

ToniS  (11-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I hear you Lil Smurfy. I stand up to get comfy too or I wince because I'm uncomfy and am not able to eat much because there's no room! I think they just want to make sure everything's ok and they know there's not a lot they can do. I think you are right too, the closer the due date the more they think this could be it. My DH is reluctant to let me out of his sight and not be too far away from me. Sweet but drives me mental too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    OMG Toni!!! Yay how exciting, another bubba soon

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

ToniS  (11-06-2013)