Closed Thread
Page 54 of 100 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning everyone else not much action going on in here this weekend hope everyone having a good long weekend. DH and I totally cleaned out the garage sorted out some random boxes we still had from the move. I now have 2car seats and a change table in my lounge room that over the week I'm dusting off and cleaning ready for bubs arrival. I will prob wait till I'm on mat leave to do the car seat covers so they can dry in the nice sun if that ever comes? So foggy this morning. Anyway chat later 😃

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Sounds like your weekend is quite productive Loony.

I've been very lazy. I haven't got anything done that I wanted to. I'm hoping I get some energy from somewhere.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil smurfy
    I had planed a nothing weekend but DH started in the garage then nxt thing I was in helping and getting things done. Lol it's funny how usually what is planed doesn't get done.

Anyone know of some good baby name websites DH and I think we have boys name down but I'm still a bit unsure with how it fits with last name. Girls name have no idea or even know where to start???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Smurfy the lack of energy never seems to appear does it? I find I just force myself to go and do stuff otherwise I know it wont get done.

Loony sounds like a productive weekend. I just google baby names and browse. Picking names is hard. We have a boys name pretty certain and a few girls names but none of them are really saying to me that they are the one but I can't think of an alternative lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ToniS For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (10-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi looney! Hope you're having a nice weekend with DH hope it's nice and sunny when you start leave so you can wash the car seats! I know I am sick of the rain and would love some sun!

havent been on much this weekend just spending with with DF before he goes back to work!

Rainbow hope your cot comes up nicely, our one is almost done yay! Just need it to stop raining!

For the past two days I have had the worst stabbing pain on my lower back and tailbone... Driving me nuts!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MichelleClareBear For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (10-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    There are heaps of baby name websites and books but they aren't ever helpful for me as I like unique names not like apple or anything though

we have our babies named picked out already, we actually had them picked out before we were pregnant!

Hope you manage to get some energy smurfy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loonylea View Post
    Lil smurfy
    I had planed a nothing weekend but DH started in the garage then nxt thing I was in helping and getting things done. Lol it's funny how usually what is planed doesn't get done.

Anyone know of some good baby name websites DH and I think we have boys name down but I'm still a bit unsure with how it fits with last name. Girls name have no idea or even know where to start???

I downloaded the baby names app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ChannyV For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (10-06-2013)

Three Little Birds is offline Formerly Squiggsmom - I'll make it to the moon if I have to crawl.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    J - congrats on the bub!

Channy - happy belated birthday! Sounds like you got away with not drinking!

MrsLA - have fun on your trip!! I hope it's not too cold!

Hello to everyone else

AFM - we got back from our OS trip yesterday and it was awesome to see DD! She was so excited to see us but now is super clingy. I think she's afraid we're going to leave her again. Poor thing. 6 weeks and 3 days and I've only started to get slight MS the past 2 days. Gotta remember to keep eating!

Not sure if this helps but I packed 3 hospital bags. One to bring in to the delivery suit - undies, pads, comfy clothes, gatorade (that was a craving), etc. One for the hospital stay for DD and I. And one for extra consumables that I left in the car - extra undies, pads - maternity and breast, wipes and diapers. I only had to have one bag in the room at a time. Was very helpful for packing up!

As for pads, I didn't use maternity ones after I left the hospital (they were provided). I just used supers - I found them cheaper and just as good for passing clots and things. Needed them for about 3 weeks.

Hope that helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a slightly productive day. I got more of bubs washing done. DH and I went to the beach for a walk. I'm a bit sore now, so am laying down.

I think we've finally agreed on bubs name. We have stayed away from family names. I spoke to my dad this morning (we aren't very close and don't talk often). He suggested we name bub after my stepmum, yeah right , I don't think so. If she was being named after anyone, it would be my mum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I had a slightly productive day. I got more of bubs washing done. DH and I went to the beach for a walk. I'm a bit sore now, so am laying down.

I think we've finally agreed on bubs name. We have stayed away from family names. I spoke to my dad this morning (we aren't very close and don't talk often). He suggested we name bub after my stepmum, yeah right , I don't think so. If she was being named after anyone, it would be my mum.
    If u aren't very close to her, that's a weird suggestion for ur dad to make