Closed Thread
Page 5 of 100 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Thanks! It was DPs idea

We didn't get to do anything fun to announce our pregnancy so this little secret is fun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lil Smurfy we are doing really well thanks for asking
    She sleeps great and I actually got 4 straight hours sleep last night!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1369802510.604085.jpg

MCb saw this on Pinterest and thought it was so cute

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    That's a great reveal idea Rainbow.

Channy, that reveal is cute

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes I love that Channy - I saw it after we announced and would have loved to have announced with this!
    We announced by taking a photo of a bonds baby playsuit and saying our little one would be wearing this in 6 months time! Wasn't too efective as people didn't believe me at first

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow love ur gender reveal idea

Missy that's so cute

I can't wait to announce, wish I could make time go faster!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Sage on the arrival of your little man!

Nila - exciting you have a date for your c section. I am due on the 27th June so you never know our babies could have the same bday.

FelH - sorry your blood pressure is still up, so exciting you have a date for your baby to arrive. Our babies could share a bday too.

Button - Abby is a beautiful name! Not sure about the most common spelling, could you google to find out? All the Ways you mentioned look fine though so I would ju

Welcome Ponytail and Squiggs!

Hope you are enjoying your holiday Bond!

Channy - I think the best way to avoid drinking on your bday is to always have a drink in your hand and of your DH is going to be the get him to have the occasional sip.

MrsLA - I hope the next few weeks go quickly for you.

Looneylea - your kids sound gorgeous! So nice they are Aran age they can understand what's going on. I don't think poor DD (22 mths) has any idea what is about to happen although she does touch my belly when I ask where the baby is.

Sorry you have a cold Toni, I had one last week and it's not fun especially when pregnant.

Cute scan pics MCB

MissXamA - try not to worry too much about your weight. 6kg really isn't that much to gain at your stage. If you are interested there is a good weight gain estimator based on your pre pregnancy weight on the ******* website.

Maybee Baybee - yay for starting to pack your hospital bag. I have also made a start on mine and it feels good. Just need to get the energy to finish packing it now.

FTM - cute pic of Valentina!

Rainbow - enjoy announcing the gender on the weekend. I am sure your family will be ecstatic.Love your reveal idea.

AFM - I will be 36 weeks tomorrow. ob appointment went well on Tuesday. since my ob is going on holidays just after my due date he has agreed to check my progress at 38 weeks and if My cervix looks good he is happy to induce me from 39 weeks. I know a lot of you would probably not want to be induced but for me it feels right. I trust my dr completely and I want him to be the one at the birth although if I change my mind I know his stand in dr is good and comes highly recommended by a friend of mine. I am starting to feel heavy and the babies movements are getting a bit uncomfortable but I am getting sad that is pregnancy is almost over especially considering it is likely to be my last one.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LilPetal For This Useful Post:

FelH  (29-05-2013),loonylea  (29-05-2013),Ponytail  (29-05-2013),Three Little Birds  (30-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha oops sorry about worlds longest post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gee you guys move fast!
    Rainbow.....SCORE!!! How awesome is that!
    I'm really worried the spending rivalry between my parents and DHs parents (mainly the mums) might cause some issues once our hub is here. My mum is disabled so survives on a pension, my MIL is for lack of a better word 'loaded' and is quite frivolous buying expensive big ticket items just because she can. My mum gets upset because she can't give us the same, not that it matters to me. My MIL likes to rub it in my mums face though. Money doesn't make you a good person.

Channy that's a super cute reveal! I think we are going to do the shoe thing, we are country people so I will have both of DH and I's RM Williams boots and a baby pair of boots on a hay bale against the old wood in the hay shed. I'm pretty handy with a camera hehe

We are going to announce to the family on my MILs birthday just after our 8 week scan I'm getting her a "happy birthday nanny" card...she probably won't even notice lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Quick post I can't keep up. We are home! Hooray.

Our little man Tate arrived via c section after going Into distress during labor. He is absolutely perfect in every way. While The Birth was not what I was hoping for it was absolutely an amazing experience and my ob was fantastic at explaining all recommendations made and reasons why he felt we should do
    Different things. I was lucky to experience natural labor and while we did not deliver naturally it was still such a special experience. I will never forget the feelings of love I had for him once he was placed on my chest.

Fel I hope all goes well with your bub. If it stays breech make sure you prepare your house for no heavy lifting as I had been quite unprepared for the c sect recovery I will have to undertake. I am glad your blood pressure is staying low.

J good luck for this week

As far as weight estimates
    People kept saying I was smallish and compact but had a 4kg baby, I had no idea he would be the size he was. I thought he would have been about 3.3kgs

Mcb gorgeous photos

Rainbow boys are divine.

And here I was thinking I was having a girl. Have learnt that's not the case. :-)

Welcome to ponytail I hope all goes well.

Miss x i put on 16 kilos during pregnancy ad then had lots of swelling and put on another 2kg in the last two weeks. Don't be too hard on yourself. I ate well and while not perfect I walked up until the day I went into labor for minimum of half an hour.

I am yet to weigh myself and know I will need to work at getting back to my pre preg weight but I also know that this journey is about delivering your baby safely into the world.

Hope your all doing well.
    Thanks for being such a support throughout my pregnancy I really appreciate it.

Good luck to maybe j and Toni who must be close to having bubs soon!

Ftm any tips on c sect recovery.

Also is there a graduates from the graduates thread

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1369806993.891503.jpg

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SageS For This Useful Post:

Ponytail  (29-05-2013)