Closed Thread
Page 47 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Toni, I was thinking that this morning. I have a small birthing bag packed, but no clothes for bub.

MCB, great bump

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    J: congratulations on your big beautiful bubba girl Lucy can't wait to see a pic. Hope you get the steak your wanting soon xox.

Button: hope you can meet your bubs soon if not already fx and good luck.

Hi everyone else busy day at work and going shopping 2nite. Just thought I would have a quick pop in 2see how everyone going depending on how I feel after shopping I may get some personals.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe you should add something for bub too Smurfy

Man I have been sore today, back pain, some small cramping period type pain. Ob said its all bub getting ready, not looking forward to this for the next 2.5weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Toni- although the cramping sounds uncomfortable, yay for bub getting ready! Not long now by the sounds of it.

J- congratulations on the birth of baby Lucy! Looking forward to seeing a photo. I love your description of the birth, made me chuckle, and I am so pleased it all seemed to go quite well for you despite a couple of hiccups! I hope you are feeling less dizzy and have less bleeding today. I lost a similar amount of blood with DS and know how horrid I felt after so fingers crossed you are better today. I hope Oscar enjoyed meeting his little sister and takes to his new role as big brother well!

Enjoy shopping tonight Loony!

Button- that must be really frustrating for you, thinking labour is here then it stopping! Fingers crossed it starts again soon. Try nipple stimulation and some sex! Lol

Ponytail- yes i’ve had issues with weeing. My physio said to rock forwards and back on the loo to ensure your bladder empties properly as sometimes there’s a kink in the tube and i’ve found this help get it all out.

Nila- sorry you’re not sleeping well, that is the problem with the 3rd tri! My little boy is usually up between 6-6:30 so no lie ins here either!

Lil Smurfy- glad your scan went well and bub is a good weight. Not long now!

FTM- Vale is so gorgeous! I have that long sleeve vest with hearts on- from Best and Less isn’t it??

Hi to everyone else- Channy, Rainbow, Sage, MCB, Miss XAmA, anyone else i’ve missed!

I am writing this quickly before I leave work so can’t read back too far- I know once i’m home i’ll be too busy with DS to reply ha ha. Feeling very uncomfortable today sitting at my desk, awful back ache just on one side (remember this with baby #1) and tight belly. Will bring a pillow in tomorrow!!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (06-06-2013),Ponytail  (06-06-2013)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I can't believe how many babies are about to be born!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much bond!

I now have a cold!!! Argh! I have had a temp all afternoon rang the doc as i couldnt get in to see him today and reluctantly upon his advice took Panadol. I'm so worried something is going to happen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!!! Sorry I have been a bit MiA! It's been a crazy few weeks, mum and sister have been visiting then we did the massive drive (15hrs) to Perth with appointments everyday, so tiring an still here now then off the DH parents fame on Sunday for 5 days then the mammoth drie back home :/!

Congrats J!! Love your delivery words, I like the technical version! Can't wait to see a photo of Lucy!

Hi to everyone else, sorry I have missed heaps and way too many pages to go back through!

Here is a pic of Mollie (dd 3) and Axle! Had some professional photos done while in Perth... Super cute... Maybe I'm biased!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1370510989.144228.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond: A pillow sounds like a good idea to me

Choccie thats a gorgeous photo! You have been super busy, hope you are looking after yourself and that Axle is doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Hi ladies!!! Sorry I have been a bit MiA! It's been a crazy few weeks, mum and sister have been visiting then we did the massive drive (15hrs) to Perth with appointments everyday, so tiring an still here now then off the DH parents fame on Sunday for 5 days then the mammoth drie back home :/!

Congrats J!! Love your delivery words, I like the technical version! Can't wait to see a photo of Lucy!

Hi to everyone else, sorry I have missed heaps and way too many pages to go back through!

Here is a pic of Mollie (dd 3) and Axle! Had some professional photos done while in Perth... Super cute... Maybe I'm biased!

Attachment 37519
    Oh my goodness cuteness overload! Such a gorgeous photo

you have been busy, hope you are resting and you and axle are doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil Smurfy glad to hear bubs has grown and your scan went well

Good luck button! It sounded promising overnight. Hopefully not too long for you now

Good thinking Toni. I have a bag for me and a bag for baby packed but maybe I should put an outfit & blanket for bubs into my bag as that will be the bag with me to begin with. DH can always go to car and get bubs bag after.

Ponytail sorry you are not feeling well. Panadol is fine to take, hope it helps you

Mcb looking good!

Choccie your babies are very cute! Hope you are doing well.

Afm I had a lovely day. I went to see King Kong with my mil & sil. Having a much better day than yday. Looking forward to my chiro apt tomorrow to adjust my pelvis and back and a relaxing wend.