Closed Thread
Page 45 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I think I have to go back for a scan at 24 weeks anyway to check the placenta. Hopefully bub is cooperative

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    J welcome little Lucy, hope your recovery is quick!

Rainbow I didn't feel the babies till about 24 weeks ish and they told me I would feel them earlier as its twins but no!

Waiting I'm glad all is well and the cardiologist is happy with bubs heart great news must be such relief

Chang I hope these 2 weeks fly by for you keep yourself very busy so you don't think of the slow weeks passing!!

As for me...nothing really happening I'm in total countdown mode and the time is dragging but only 22 days to go!! Sleeping is becoming an issue I actually slept on a mattress on the floor cause I just couldn't sleep, i normally go to bed around 9 and toss and turn for hours and the kids love to wake up extremely early when I get no sleep so ds2 woke up this morning at 545am and ds1 at 630 the only problem I have with winter is that it's still pitch black till like 645! On the plus side I have lots of time to do things so I finally got the babies stuff clean and semi organised so yay one thing off my list

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My little girl was so cooperative during the morph scan and let them measure everything they wanted.

Rainbow, hopefully you'll feel your bub soon.

Ultrasound this morning went well. Bub is measuring approx 2.28kg (give or take 333g) and is now in 41st percentile. My fluid is still on the low side of normal. I've got my ob appt this afternoon.

We did a tour of the maternity ward, it seems lovely. I'm getting really excited, it's getting so close.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you get more rest before the twins arrive Nila. Good to get things done off your list though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on beautiful Lucy J! You must be smitten!

Weird TMI question....have any of you ladies had trouble weeing in the first trimester?
    I am having difficulty even though i have the urge and can feel a full bladder especially in the mornings its a bit painful/uncomfortable, not like an infection more like if you have been holding way longer than you should. Some mornings I have to push on my bladder to get it out, otherwise it's a pitiful old man dribble!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Isn't it odd how some women don't get sick I was talking to mum last night and she said all three of her pregnancies she wouldn't have even known she was until the scan had it not been for missed af. Wishing u a hassle free 2nd tri Hun xx
    My mum was quite sick with both me and my sister so I thought I'd be the same.
    thank you, I hope you have a trouble free first tri too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    You must if you could feel from outside at 12 weeks. I've never heard of anyone being able to feel from the outside that early! I'm sure my boy is just being courteous because he doesn't want to hurt mama haha. He'll move when he's ready.

I'm not sure if I'm doing shared care anymore either, I'll discuss with my middie on Friday at my antenatal appointment.
    My mum says she felt movement at 13 weeks onwards but not often which is similar as me. DF only felt movement when he was pushing quite firmly right where the baby was as was the midwife.

I stopped shared care I found it pointless as the hospital is better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    My little girl was so cooperative during the morph scan and let them measure everything they wanted.

Rainbow, hopefully you'll feel your bub soon.

Ultrasound this morning went well. Bub is measuring approx 2.28kg (give or take 333g) and is now in 41st percentile. My fluid is still on the low side of normal. I've got my ob appt this afternoon.

We did a tour of the maternity ward, it seems lovely. I'm getting really excited, it's getting so close.
    Glad the scan went well this morning and bub is getting bigger I hope your OB appt goes well this afternoon!

Oh how exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations J!!! Lucy is a gorgeous name it is on my short list too!!!

AFM: Thought I was going in to labour last night - had about 4 - 5 hours of ouchy contractions / BH's every 5 or so minutes. Lost a bit of my mucous plug and had a loose bowel motion - all very positive signs...... then I fell asleep and woke this morning with nothing!!!!

Im going to go for a long walk this morning to try kick start things againn. All very confusing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck Button. Hopefully it all starts up again