Closed Thread
Page 36 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck J! Hope it all goes as smoothly as possible for you. I look forward to your announcement!

All the best for your scan today waiting. I have everything crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cute bumps MrsLA and waiting!

Sage - glad to hear things are going well with your little man

Rainbow - naughty bunny! But so cute a the same time. Nice you got given some 0000 clothes! I don't have many 0000 but my DD was born 3.65kg and was in them for about a month.

Maybee - you sound nice and organised now for bubs arrival.

ToniS- hope you get results today and that you are free of preeclampsia

Bond - sounds like you are well supported for your VBAC.

Waiting - sorry you haven't had a good week. Best of luck for your scan and echo today!

FTM- glad to hear you and Vale re going well. I am loving the pics.

J - I love your description of birth. It's nice to have so many different approaches in this thread.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting good luck today. Have everything crossed for you that bubs is perfect and you can finally announce it to everyone.

Toni I hope your results come back all clear. Pretty sure if its PE they will be on to you quick smart so no news will be good news.

Wave everyone else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM - went to a BF class with the ABA on Monday night. Although I did BF my DD for 11 months I had many difficulties in the beginning so wanted to go to the class to gain more confidence. it really helped and I feel much better prepaid this time around. I had an ob appointment yesterday. His midwife suggested I start expressing a few times a day and start on raspberry leaf tablets (anyone know where to get these from?) My ob is going to do an internal next week to assess my suitability for induction. If he thinks my body is getting ready he will book an induction just before my due date (as he is going away just aft my due date). I think I am ready at home now too. Hospital bag is packed, washing done, freezer full of food. getting nervous about experiencing the pain of labour again though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilPetal View Post
    AFM - went to a BF class with the ABA on Monday night. Although I did BF my DD for 11 months I had many difficulties in the beginning so wanted to go to the class to gain more confidence. it really helped and I feel much better prepaid this time around. I had an ob appointment yesterday. His midwife suggested I start expressing a few times a day and start on raspberry leaf tablets (anyone know where to get these from?) My ob is going to do an internal next week to assess my suitability for induction. If he thinks my body is getting ready he will book an induction just before my due date (as he is going away just aft my due date). I think I am ready at home now too. Hospital bag is packed, washing done, freezer full of food. getting nervous about experiencing the pain of labour again though.
    I take raspberry leaf tablets and I get them from health food shop most chemist near me in NSW ( can't remember where your from) don't supply them. I took it with dd and ds.

I been thinking about getting more info on BF aswell I only fed ds for 2 months so just feeling not comfortable or prepared about doing it all again I want to feed for as long as I can.

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck j hope all goes smoothly!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    LilPetal I can't get the raspberry tea leaf tablets anywhere up here unfortunately. Glad your BF class went well and you are feeling better. Glad you are organised at home and good luck with your internal next week. I asked my Ob yesterday how far over he will let me go as I am worried mum will be heading off again before bub arrives, its normally 7 days but he will consider doing me earlier than that so mum can be there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    J and waiting wishing you both the best of luck today!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck today Waiting.

Good luck J. I really appreciate your rundown of the process. You seem so relaxed about the epidural, induction, and episiotomy. Usually all you here is people worrying about being induced, so good to hear a more relaxed approach to it all. Can't wait to hear about your girl.

LilPetal, not sure about the raspberry leaf tablets, I got mine from my hypnobirthing lady.
    Does anyone know when I should start taking them?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Waiting so sorry to hear about your furbaby and gran! I hope everything comes back perfect for bub today!!

Good luck J, look forward to seeing a pic of your girl.

Channy if I still worked where I did I wasn't going to tell them until 16-18weeks but my belly had other plans and I had a clear bump from 9 weeks. Baggy clothes I still looked pregnant.

hope your resting today Toni!

yay lil petal not long to go! So exciting!

i have officially made it to the second trimester!!