Closed Thread
Page 34 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MrsLA - so glad to hear everything is ok with bubs. Nice bump!!

Toni, hope everything comes back with your test results

Bond - fx you get your VBAC. Im hoping to attempt one too

Hi to everyone, sorry Im very behind.

Sorry Ive been quiet, its been a terrible week here. My beloved furbaby (cat) went missing and never returned, then my Gran passed away (her funeral was this morning). Ive got my Morph scan and foetal echocardiogram tomorrow, just praying for some good news.

Here's a bump shot cos I havent shared one yet (18 weeks) 18 weeks.jpg
    Last edited by waitinghoping; 04-06-2013 at 21:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    On the subject of sizing my DD was 3.2 kg's but only fits premmie clothes 00000. She's almost 3 weeks old now and still in that size! She's now weighing 3.57kg's.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck tomorrow Waiting. So sorry to hear about your gran and your cat.

FTM, thanks for the sizing info.

I've been saying to mum that I want to get more 0000. Today she says that I've got 5 jumpsuits, that should be enough. I'm in hospital for 5 days and want to pack 2 per day, just to make sure if bub vomits or poos on herself, I've got spares. Mum's arguing with me that I'm going to end up with heaps of 0000 that are never going to get worn, and that I'm going to end up wasting money on clothes.

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I think sizing has changed because my brothers all went straight into 000 and they were all 3.75-4.25kgs so big but not crazy big.

But 000 looks huge!!!

I'm glad SIL gave me all the ones she did, I won't stress too much. Bub will probably live in singlets for most of summer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MrsLA cute pic of bubs, no mistaking head or body. And you have a cute bump for only 10w.

MCB I hope a job comes along very soon for you. Hopefully there's something just around the corner

Rainbow I'm sure the 0000 outfits will come in handy even if for a short time. Naughty but cute bunny you have there.

Toni you seriously should listen to your body and try to rest some more. Although I'm sure your carbonara was delicious .

Bond sounds as though you are getting well prepared for the birth you want. I hope you get the delivery you are wanting in 9 weeks time.

Thanks everyone. Feeling somewhat organised. DH started putting things on the nursery walls today. He has gone into nesting stage! I'll post some pics when it's a bit more 'complete'. Can't believe it's only 2.5wks. Hoping she's on time or even early as DH is on annuals until start of July. But guess she'll come when she's ready!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting so sorry to hear about your crappy week!
    My fingers are crossed that tomorrow bubs is perfect!

Lil Smurfy in all honesty I packed a chocka block full hospital bag and didn't use any of it! The hospital had singlets and gowns and that's what I had bubs in the whole time as it was really hot in the room too. She was always swaddled in a blanket so she was warm. Lucky they had the gowns and singlets as I only had singlets in 0000 which swam on her and I had NO clothes in 00000

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The midwife at our birthing classes said the hospital supplies nothing and we need to take our own clothes and blankets. Up until then I thought they'd have something for her to wear

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Waiting sorry to hear about your week. I hope tomorrow goes well for you

Maybee I didn't do anything else today other than my appointment and sitting chatting with a friend so was taking it easy lol. Who knew cooking and doing dishes would have such an effect.

Our hospital doesn't supply either. I'm planning on just taking 0000 and if I need bigger/smaller then DP or my mum can go get what I need.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cute bump MrsLA! I didn't realize ppl starting showing before 12wks but with u and MCB this wk I'm wondering if keeping it a big secret from work as long as I hoped will pan out.

Will do personals tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Cute bump MrsLA! I didn't realize ppl starting showing before 12wks but with u and MCB this wk I'm wondering if keeping it a big secret from work as long as I hoped will pan out.

Will do personals tomorrow
    It probably depends on the clothes you wear. If slightly looser, you should be able to hide it. How did you go with your birthday dinner and drinking?