Closed Thread
Page 33 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    And here is why I can't keep this a secret much longer!
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1370334284.118927.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsLA great pics of bub and your bump, no you won't be able to hide it for long lol

maybee I'm glad you had a nice weekend away, sounds lovely. And you are getting all organised.

Ob didn't ring today but I wasn't expecting he would get the results until tomorrow. If I haven't heard anything by tomorrow night I will assume that everything is all ok and confirm next Tuesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MrsLA, cute pic if bub. Nice bump you have, looks like people will know in no time.

Maybee, I'm glad you enjoyed your weekend away. You sound nice and organised. Wow only 2.5 weeks.

Sage, I'm glad you're adjusting to the sleep deprivation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So glad bub is fine mrsLA! So relieved! My DF is the same so laid back and says everything will be fine all the time drives me nuts too!
    Cute bump! Definitely no keeping that a secret!!

Thank you, I hope I get a job soon too!

maybee glad you had a good weekend away for your bday and baby moon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    And here is why I can't keep this a secret much longer!
    Attachment 37414
    Awesome bump for not quite 10 weeks. No hiding that one! It's funny because I hid my bump from work until 21 weeks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I gotta say I love seeing the developing bumps from you lovely ladies. I don't miss mine at all but I love seeing then anyways

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Impressive bump Mrs LA. I wear a lot of tight tops but if I wear a loose top my bump is still easy enough to hide!

SIL gave me a bag of 0000 clothes. I doubt I'll use them for long (nephew was 6 weeks early) but at least I have them

Just got home and realised I left our bedroom door open. Walked in to find a very guilty bunny who has created havoc ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1370338234.421114.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsLA- great to hear bub is ok. Such a relief for you! Lovely little scan pic. And can’t believe how much you’re showing for 9 weeks! Quite impressive for your first baby.

Maybee baybee- great that you had a babymoon and time away for your birthday. Enjoy every minute of your last couple of weeks of pregnancy!

Sage- glad to hear you and bub are doing well. It’s so hard in the first few days eh. I’m not looking forward to that again!!! But good to hear Tate is generally settling well and you’ve had some help from MIL
    Rainbow- that’s a good looking bump hun!

Toni- hope your results are all ok. Sure you would have heard by now if there was a problem.

Lil smurfy- that quilt is gorgeous!!!

MCB- congrats on the end of your first trimester, what a milestone! Sorry you’re having such a hard time finding a job, so crappy that you’ve been put in this position whilst pregnant.

Big wave to everyone else!

AFM- I had my 31 week midwife appointment this afternoon at the birth centre . Bub is head down which is a relief as thought she was still transverse. I know she can still move around at this stage but its nice she’s head down for now at least! She seems to like lying curled around inside me, I never really feel anything in the centre of my belly, just either side! Little madam.

The plan now is for me to start nipple stimulation/expressing at 35 weeks (midwife has given me syringes to catch it in as might as well store and freeze) as it will help encourage natural labour. Will do for 10 mins each side per day, increasing this as due date gets closer. Will also start perineal massage and acupuncture around this time. Exciting stuff! Already taking raspberry leaf tablets.

I am so glad I have a supportive midwife and student to support my VBAC. I get to transfer to the birth centre room as soon as I’ve had bub (if a vaginal delivery) and stay there for 24 hrs with my husband and even DS if I want in a big bed all together. So really hoping this is what happens and I don’t have any complications or c-section which mean I have to stay on the normal postnatal ward. I am feeling really excited about birthing and can’t wait….bring it on!!! (in 9 weeks lol).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Naughty bunny you have there Rainbow but still so adorable!

Bond I hope you get the birth you are wanting (in 9 weeks)

Tonight I made a home made carbonara from scratch then washed the dishes. Apparently my feet think I should do one or the other not both. I have very swollen red feet now but carbonara was so yummy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Rainbow, what a naughty bunny, but such a cutie. My friend was saying the other day, that her 10lb 6oz baby was in 0000 for 2 weeks.

Bond, I hope you get your VBAC. Sounds like you've got plans in place to bring on labour naturally. I hope they're successful.

Toni, sounds like you may have done a bit much