Closed Thread
Page 26 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MissX, I always put my hand there to feel bub move, I love it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lil Smurfy: Hope you find your motivation and get things put away

Michelle: Glad your appointment went well and you got to feel bub moving

ChannyV: Glad your results were good and hope the antibiotics help with your itchy spots.

MrsLA: good luck at the doctors, hope it goes well.

Nila: Wow 25 days. I reckon you may have your twins before I have bub. I have 22 days until EDD but have a feeling I will go late. You do have a very busy month. Hope your mums surgery goes well.

MissXamA: Yep I still put my hand where bub is moving just to feel it. I didn't find the GD drink bad was just boring sitting around for the tests lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great results Channy!

Happy birthday rainbow!

Nila that sounds very hectic! I hope you have some helping hands for the next 25 days!

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Well today started off well... But DP and i just had a massive fight about posting photos about bub on Facebook. She doesn't want anything, no mention of him, no pics etc once he is born. I obviously disagree...

I understand her paranoia because of her job, but I think it's unfair to expect me to not mention what will become the biggest thing in my life on Facebook. I only have close friends and family on there.

Not sure how this argument will end.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    that's unfair

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's not fair. If you've only got close friends and family on there, and have high privacy settings, what is she worried about?

My DH refuses to go on Facebook and is over-the-top protective of his privacy. I'm sure if we actually discussed it, he'd be of the same opinion as your DP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that Rainbow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry to hear that rainbow. I don't see the issue if you only have close friends and family on FB and you have the privacy settings really tight. I don't understand why she wants no mention of him, it's a joyous thing to announce! Maybe let it lie for a while and then try to negotiate another time when she's calmed down. After all, it's your baby too and your right decision to share the news how you like.

I've had similar fights with DH about facebook issues, mainly involving his family who mostly don't want to know the sex and me who wants to announce it, and just blocked his family from my posts but said it wasn't down to me if they still found out another way or from someone else. Then last week his mum (who does know the sex) replied to my email I sent her with the 3D pics and mentioned her 'grandaughter' and copied in her three daughters (baby's aunties) to it! Ha! So the cat is out of the bag and that's down to her, lol. Glad DH can't blame me! Oh the joys of FB. Hope you work it out hun

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    We reached an impasse and agreed that I won't post too much and she won't bring it up unless there's a problem.

Just not a good day to argue I guess. Pregnancy hormones are going crazy too

Thanks
    Reviews
    It sux that you had to argue over it on your birthday :-(