Closed Thread
Page 25 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nila: Gorgeous bump, you look amazing.

MissXamA: Good luck with your GD test.

Michelle: Enjoy your first appointment

rainbow: Happy Birthday. Glad your family are excited about your son. That's funny about your Nanna.

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by ToniS; 03-06-2013 at 09:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ponytail- good luck with the bloods!

Channy- hope your results are ok when you get them today.

Miss XamA- hope the GD test isn’t too yucky for you! I refused it due to my gastroparesis, glad to get out of that one!

MCB- how did the antenatal appointment go?

Rainbow- Happy birthday! Nice of your boss to give you a bag! Lol at your nanna asking if the head was his bum, haha

Nila- lovely bump, not too long to go now!

AFM- first day back at work after my week off on holiday. Boo! Doesn’t help that DS woke up multiple times last night, really weird as I kept expecting him to get sick or wake today with a cold or something. But he seemed fine when I left for work and was sat eating toast with DH! Not sure what all that was about but i’m really tired now, and no one on the bus stood up for me today! I think I am entitled to a seat at 31 weeks pregnant, hummpff. So I am trying to deal with all my emails that were here to greet me and just concentrate on the fact I only have 5 weeks until maternity leave starts!!!! Starting to get quite uncomfortable now, bump growing and feels so stretched plus it’s hard to bend down and pick up DS. 3rd trimester joys!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bond Girl For This Useful Post:

Ponytail  (03-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MCB, good luck with your appointment.

MissX, good luck with GD test.

Bond, That's good that DS isn't sick, but a shame he had a restless night. People on public transport are just rude. Bending over is definitely getting harder. When I bend down, I feel like I'm going to vomit. 5 weeks of work isn't much.

AFM, I'm plodding along as usual. I'm waiting for some motivation to put away all of bub's presents, and pack her hospital bag. Hubby is doing arvo shift this week, so I've roped my mum into coming around and helping. I'm on annual leave after this week. I'm still undecided if I'm coming back after or starting maternity leave early. I'll pack up all my things by the end of this week, just in case I don't come back.
    Last edited by Lil Smurfy; 03-06-2013 at 10:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Happy birthday Rainbow! nice of your boss to get you a present! So glad your family is happy, knew they would be! Have fun on Friday!

Appointment went well I'm measuring a week ahead which isn't a bad thing and I have only gained 1kilo! I am all booked in for my 20w scan, birthing classes and breastfeeding classes
    heard bub again and felt him/her move! DF actually got to feel him/her move which was really special!

Glad you enjoyed your holiday bond, not so glad that you had a poor sleep and I cannot believe no one stood up for you on the bus, how rude!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    MCB- glad ur appt went well, sounds like ur very organized my hospital doesn't do a scan at 12wks but hoping I get to see bub at the nuchal translucebcy scan.

Rainbow- happy birthday chicky!! Hp u have a wonderful day

Bond- sucks coming back from
    A holiday, Hp ur day goes fast

Lil smurfy- Hp u enjoy putting away all ur gifts and packing a hospital bag

Nila- great bump!

Afm- got blood results back and I am perfectly healthy yay. Got my referral for nuchal translucency scan/test plus antibiotics for my itchy leg spots. Didn't realize they checked hcg again but it was 1352 last Tuesday up from 328 four days before so that's good too. On holidays this wk yay

Thanks
    Reviews
    MCB, that's great that your appointment went well. Not too much longer til your gender scan.

Channy, that's good that your blood results were all good, and your HCG had risen nicely. Enjoy your holidays.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mcb, really glad your appt went well. How exciting dh got to feel it moving

Channy, they are really good numbers. You must be so excited.
    I hope the antibiotics help your itchy spots.

Rainbow, happy birthday. I hope you have a wonderful day and get totally spoilt!

Bond, I'm glad you had a great holiday and that da is ok. Sorry you had a rough night though. Fx tonight is better

MissX. Good luck with your fs test today.

Nila. Beautiful bump

Lilsmurfy, have fun putting your massive haul away!

Afm, still cramping quite a bit, it's very unnerving, so off to the doc for me this arvo. Fx it's all just normal ligament pain

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday rainbow!! I'm glad your family were excited about baby boy as they should!!

Thanks everyone the bump has been growing very big and steady which is nuts cause I don't really notice until I look back at photos!! But I'm on the home stretch now only 25 days to go and I still have so much to organise I still need to clean all the clothes and blankets put curtains up...plus my mom is going to surgery next Tuesday so it will be a very busy month

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsLA, I hope everything is ok, and just normal cramping.

Nila, only 25 days, that's so close.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy - those are great numbers and glad all is well. It is wonderful getting that reassurance.

Happy birthday Rainbow!!!

MCB - glad your appointment went well and feeling those movements. We didn't feel anything until around 21 weeks, so seems your bub is reall enthiastic and active! Cherish those moments.
    On that note, does anyone else stop and feel bub each time they move? I find that no matter what I am doing, I will place me hand on the spot, just to feel bub moving around.

Lil Smurfy - not long and then some time off. I am really excited about my time off before bub is born. In true style, I am hearing the stories of those who finished work and then went into labour the day after.

ok, that is my capacity for remembering the last few posts! haha so hi to everyone

I didn't find the GD drink bad at all - am I weird? Was expecting this horrible, gagging drink, but it was just like a flat lemonade with a little bit of extra sugar! Anyways, all done, so I guess I will call my OB on Wednesday to make sure all is good.
    I am thinking of having a big yummy iced chocolate tomorrow incase