Closed Thread
Page 20 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sage not offended at all was just wondering why you thought that haha Hope you and Tate are going well xx

Rainbow I hope your family react better tomorrow. Hopefully your inlaws come around quickly, they might have just thought you were having a girl and were surprised when you said boy.

Michelle those are good results I do try and stay active but I am also trying to force myself to rest as well. Some days I do less than others lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rainbow, Im sorry you didnt get a good response from mil. as others have said, we are very excited for you, your dp and your son . Screw what everyone else thinks, its not their baby!

Sage, I cant believe Tate is 8 days old already! Im glad your both doing well.

Well on everyone's recommendations I watched Pitch Perfect last night and really enjoyed it. Im not usually one who likes all that singing and stuff, but I did, so thank you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone else had really strong cramping early on? Im 9+3 today and the last few days have had really strong cramping on and off, sometimes enough to double over and take my breath away.
    Its often in one spot down low on my right side, and sometimes its like a band right across the front of my lower abdo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Rainbow that's an annoying reaction by mil :/ this is why I'm happy I'm having a surprise coz ppl can b so weird about things. I think it's amazing what ever u get and am so happy for u that u r having a son xxx

It is utterly miserable here in Adelaide today, pouring with rain. I am off to the body, mind and psychic expo though and then to high tea yay.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!!!

MCB I don't know what those results mean but they seem like good odds to me

Thanks
    Reviews
    its miserable in Melbourne to Channy, been thundering and pouring with rain all night. its filled up our water tanks though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Has anyone else had really strong cramping early on? Im 9+3 today and the last few days have had really strong cramping on and off, sometimes enough to double over and take my breath away.
    Its often in one spot down low on my right side, and sometimes its like a band right across the front of my lower abdo.
    Sounds like it might be round ligament pain. I get that (and have done all pregnant), sometimes when I stand up, or cough or sneeze. Mine is usually lower right hand side, just under my bump.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

MrsLA  (01-06-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Enjoy the expo Channy!

Michelle, they're fantastic results

Thanks
    Reviews
    MCB - great results!

MrsLA - I haven't seen pitch perfect yet. might hire it tonight and have a movie night.

Rainbow - I am so sorry you didn't get the reaction you expected. I have had some strange comments during both my pregnancies that really were hurtful. Like his Grandfather keeps telling me we NEED to have a boy (ah no we dont, plus its not our choice). The most hurtful one was when I was about 20 weeks pregnant my SIL had a baby and when we were visiting her in hospital my MIL commented that my SIL looked so fantastic, handled birth well which was so different to how sick and pale and weak I looked after I gave birth to DD. I cried the whole way home and still feel so nervous that I am expected to look great straight after the birth this time. My DH keeps telling me people don't think before they speak that's all, which is true but it still hurts. I hope your DP is feeling better about it all today and if she isn't I always find a bit of baby shopping lifts my mood

Hi everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Channy - so jealous you are going to a high tea! Enjoy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Sounds like it might be round ligament pain. I get that (and have done all pregnant), sometimes when I stand up, or cough or sneeze. Mine is usually lower right hand side, just under my bump.

Thanks Lil Smurfy, I really hope so! I also find when I have to strain (eg, cough or do #2's (sorry tmi) it feels worse, so hopefully its the same thing.
    I just tried to get into the doc, just to check but at my doctors surgery all the docs work Saturday on rotation and I really do not like the Doctor that is working today, So I have to wait until tuesday. I know I may not need or even want the appt by then, but I would rather check it all out and piece of mind.